131-132 【Golden Bird in a Cage】

Chapter 131 My Father, My Lord (25)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
If someone had told Norton in the past that he would save a man who stole his partner and almost beat him to death to make him embarrassed in front of other trash, the grumpy red-haired man would have beaten him so rudely that he would go to God.

But now, wearing a stolen suit, he walked through the deep underground corridor of Duvall's house and opened the dog cage in the basement with a sullen face.

The red-haired boy looked scornfully at the unknown object in the dark mass in the cage. If it weren't for the body rising and falling slightly with his breathing, it would be hard not to suspect that it was just a pile of dead flesh.

Edward's methods of eradicating his love rivals were vicious and powerful. Even if Norton was just a stray dog ​​on the street, he would have heard that the world's number one killer was about to use his blood to serve as a bouquet for his godfather's wedding.

Of course, the gangsters on the underworld didn't know about the romantic grudge between the young godfather and Ryan. They had only heard that both Edward's brothers died at the gunpoint of Ryan, and they all felt that it was natural for Edward to kill him.

Norton stretched out his leather-shoeed feet and maliciously crushed the seemingly defenseless black puddle: "Hey, are you dead?"

The man, who was in a state of embarrassment, with dried dark brown blood splattered on the corners of his clothes, calmly twitched his fingers.

"I thought you were so powerful." The young man with a piece of gauze on his forehead had a look of disgust on his face. If he had known better, he would not have come to the rescue. If he expected this bloody waste to help him rescue the priest, he might as well have relied on Edward himself. Suddenly inspired by the Virgin Mary, he decided to let Ruan Yao live.

Wasted effort.

Norton raised his feet and threw the key aside.

"Why would Ruan Yao like a waste like you?" Norton muttered disdainfully, and left in frustration, preparing to think of another way to rescue Ruan Yao.

Just when he was about to close the iron cage again, the dark figure on the ground finally moved.

A cool breeze suddenly drifted across my neck, and a small goosebump instantly arose on my overly pale skin.

This is an airtight basement, where does the wind come from?

The red-haired boy was stunned for a moment, and then his pupils expanded involuntarily.

One hand strangled Norton's neck with such force that the veins on the back of his hand bulged. The man bared his white teeth and blood splattered on his face, like a demon crawling out of hell.

Norton turned pale, trembling with rage at his own incompetence.

"I wanted to kill you."

The man's lips curved into a mocking arc, and his iron-gray eyes flashed coldly with metallic light: "There is still a place where I can use you."

He threw the nearly 150-pound Caucasian boy aside as casually as if he were throwing garbage, and the heavy military boots stepped on the boy's limbs that were constantly twitching due to lack of oxygen.

"Follow me."

...

Have you ever been forced to sign a marriage consent form with a gun to your back?

Anyway, Ruan Yao, the unlucky guy, has experienced it.

He also wanted to say why don't you just kill me, but looking at Edward's gloomy smile, the little Asian, who was less courageous than an ant, could only sign a crooked name on the page.