109-110

Chapter 109 My Father, My Lord (3)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
I have to say that the identity of the liar this time is really awesome. It seems that everyone truly believes that this young Asian man is a genuine priest and is deeply fascinated by him.

Even the long-abandoned chapel has dedicated believers to provide free repairs.

The priest who looked like a window doll smiled and rolled up his sleeves as he watched the volunteer workers repairing the plaster statue of the Virgin. The sunlight poured through the stained glass with a psychedelic light. He looked more like a succubus than a priest.

Of course, men only dare to say this kind of thing secretly in their hearts.

The little priest's eyes were so pure that the men would inevitably feel that they were blaspheming against him.

And blasphemy is a very serious sin.

Men can only use the excuse of charity repairs to come to the church over and over again. Through the statue of the Madonna and the stained glass window, they caress the delicate face of the young priest with their eyes, and then linger ambiguously down to the collar.

Overnight, men in the entire city became loyal Christians, hoping to use their faith to get the priest's curtain.

It's a pity that the little priest will never know the erotic secret hidden in it. He just simply thinks that the citizens of this city are really kind.

The doctor is a middle-aged man who looks very polite. He wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose and carries a medicine box soaked by the rain in his arms. His gray-blue eyes suddenly lit up when he saw the little priest behind the door. .

The doctor wiped the hot sweat and rain from his head and face, and the boy rubbed his fingers with enthusiasm: "Father ran...run...ruan," the very reserved man seemed to want to call out Ruan Yao fluently, which was too difficult for white people to pronounce. My surname, but unfortunately my tongue seemed to be in knots as soon as I spoke it.

The doctor's face suddenly looked apologetic.

Ruan Yao had a professional smile on his face that he treated everyone with, but it was enough to make the doctor dizzy.

Without asking anything clearly, he followed the priest into the room in a daze.

By God, I entered the little priest's room.

The doctor's heart beat like a drum.

He took advantage of Ruan Yao's back and vigorously inhaled the faint fragrance floating in the air.

The little priest is fragrant everywhere.

Ruan Yao didn't notice what the doctor was doing behind him at all. He carefully closed the door and took the doctor to see the protagonist on his bed.

Even in a coma, the man had a chilling and cold look on his face. Ruan Yao's hands were shaking when she lifted the quilt off him.

The injuries on his body are not ordinary ones that can be caused by a fall. Ruan Yao knew that he could not hide it from the doctor, so he could only put on a very sad expression on his face. As soon as he blinked his eyes, pitiful tears condensed on his eyelashes: " This is the son of my cousin's aunt. When he comes here, he only eats, drinks, whores and gambles every day. He owes the Costa family a loan shark and has no money to pay for it, so they caught him and beat him like this."

Fortunately, the protagonist Gong also has pure black hair, so Ruan Yao's nonsense will not be exposed.

The little priest seemed ashamed. He covered his face and sobbed sadly. He was so pitiful.