73-74

Chapter 73 Love Rumors (17)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It's the time when the night is as dark as ink.

Jiang Ze heard a faint and faint cry in his sleep. It was pointed and thin, as if it were a child, and it made my heart clench tightly when I heard it.

The Ning family's villa is an old bungalow that looks retro and elegant during the day, but at night it looks a bit eerie and gloomy under the shadows of the lights.

Copper wind lanterns were hung on both sides of the deep corridor. I don't know if it was a psychological effect. The lights flickered on and off, and they seemed to be beating like life.

Especially the oil painting hanging on the wall, the beautiful woman seems to be staring at the mouse that broke into the corridor with her eyes lowered under the dim light.

Jiang Ze frowned and reached behind his waist with one hand to hold the wooden bag hidden in the back of his shirt.

He had already followed the thin, weak cry to Ning Yiwei's study.

The door to the study room was not closed properly, exposing a finger-wide gap. The soft, light yellow light overflowed from the gap, lighting up the small area in front of the door.

The curiosity in his heart instantly made his heart beat faster. What mistake did the young master, who was as beautiful as a doll, make Ning Yiwei teach him a lesson in the middle of the night?

Ning Zhen is only sixteen years old, which is when a child's self-esteem is at its highest. Being able to cry like this after being lectured shows that Ning Yiwei is not as kind as he appears.

He hid behind the door, his pupils dilated instantly when he saw clearly what was happening in the study.

The boy in a white dress had his hands tied together by ropes hanging from the ceiling. His dark brown ankle-length curly wig was askew due to his owner's cries, and his pale porcelain cheeks were filled with wet water.

Ning Zhen didn't know how long she had been tied up. Tears wet her eyelashes into clusters. Even her voice begging for mercy was trembling: "I'm sorry, uncle, I know I was wrong. I'm sorry."

He cried so pitifully, his amber eyes shimmered like water, and the ends of his eyes were stained with a bright red. Jiang Ze noticed that the young man's bound arms, because the sleeves were hanging down, revealed layers of intertwined bloody whip marks.

The elegant man in a nightgown pressed the long handle of the whip against the young man's sharp white chin. He looked at the young man's pretty face seemingly tenderly, and then sighed: "Why can't you teach me to understand?"

Ning Zhen opened her eyes wide and shed more tears: "I'm sorry, brother, I was wrong. Please spare me, but I won't dare to do it again."

"Okay, cut!"

"This was a great shoot."

As Yan Hui finished speaking, the attendants who were waiting immediately came up to rescue Ruan Yao, who had been hanging in the air for a long time.

The young man's body was as light as a feather, and there was a faint fragrance that seemed to be there, and the field boy was stunned for a moment when he held him in his arms.

Ruan Yao's face was still covered with sparkling tears. While holding his little brother's shoulders, he showed a bright smile: "Thank you."

The little brother immediately blushed, and quickly put Ruan Yao on the ground gently, his voice stiffened: "I... uh, be careful, the ground is dirty."

Ruan Yao didn't wear shoes, and her snow-white soles stepped directly on the carpet covered with a layer of dark plush, and her curled pale pink toes were like round pearls on a velvet base.