99-100

Chapter 99 Pet Lover (19)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Passing through a bunch of crowded and low-rise buildings, opening the colorful door curtains covered with old grease, and going down the narrow and deep stairs, you will find a lively and noisy place that is completely different from the depressing and gloomy old city. .

There were a mess of wine bottles on the mahogany bar, and broken glass pieces were scattered messily on the table. Men with red faces and thick necks from drinking were crowded together in twos and twos, talking loudly and laughing at some vulgar jokes.

The colorful chips on the gambling table are piled as high as a hill, and from time to time you can hear the dealer's wild laughter and the howls of ghosts and wolves from the losers. Surprisingly, there were not only the crudely dressed residents of the old city. Ruan Yao even saw several well-dressed rich people from the upper city.

The thick smoke that was almost solidified mixed with the smell of low-quality spirits made Ruan Yao cough softly.

Chaos, disorder.

The red-haired boy walking in front, whose ears were still extremely sensitive in such a noisy place, turned around and said coldly and mockingly: "What, you're not used to it?"

Also, how could a princess who was pampered and raised in a high tower like the feeling of falling into the dust?

Ruan Yao shook his head awkwardly and clenched his thin white fingertips.

He was just not used to being watched by so many people at once, but he still looked so greedy... as if a hyena had smelled raw meat and wanted to tear him clean from head to toe.

The young man wore a beret that just covered his cat ears. A few strands of snow-colored hair hung down from his soft cheeks. His sea-blue irises showed a mysterious purple color in the dimly lit underground casino.

Ruan Yao's appearance was so attractive that Xu Ye even put on a mask for him before going out.

But just the pair of shining eyes that are exposed are hard not to attract attention, and the long snow-colored eyelashes are like two light, constantly flapping butterfly wings.

The scratching made his heart feel itchy and numb, and he wanted to bully him.

Such a clean and beautiful child is obviously incompatible with this dirty and violent environment, like a little lamb that accidentally ran into a pack of wolves.

I want to dye his snow-white skin with more messy colors.

From the moment Xu Ye showed up in this underground bar, the noisy bar fell silent for a moment, and everyone had a strange look on their faces.

Like mockery, fear, and maybe a little bit of enigmatic jealousy.

However, out of fear, he secretly glanced at the frail boy following Xu Ye.

"Hey, Xu Ye, where did you get this little beauty?" Only the bartender behind the bar was not afraid of him. He shook the cocktail shaker up and down quickly while greeting the young man with a smile.

A very ordinary face, but bright eyes.

The moment he looked over, Ruan Yao couldn't help but grab the hem of Xu Ye's clothes.

This man is scarier than a bunch of burly men in the bar.

When you look at him, it seems that all the secrets are seen through, not even the soul can be hidden.

It's not a pleasant feeling to be naked in front of strangers.

But from the bartender's perspective, he could only see the overly delicate boy carefully hiding himself behind Xu Ye, not wanting to expose even a hair if possible.