143-144

Chapter 143: Golden Bird in a Cage (12)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Of course, the petty-minded Lord Calvin would not let it go just because he was caught by the Queen once.

When he woke up in the middle of the night and thought that Aslan could monopolize Ruan Yao and unscrupulously toss the little beauty over and over until she cried, the emperor couldn't help but get so angry that he wanted to bite the horns to bits.

That bastard Aslan is the best at disguise. On the surface he looks abstinent and cold, but secretly he is extremely nasty. That perverted golden birdcage was originally proposed by him.

hateful! Calvin rolled on the bed, and the more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he decided to raid the queen's palace at night to rescue the troubled young duke who was forced by the old man.

Of course, whether the young duke was forced or not is another matter.

With Ruan Yao's personality, Aslan would really turn him around and take off his clothes to show him after just a few words of sweet talk.

The emperor, who was getting more and more angry as he thought more and more, put the tip of his tongue against his back molars and thought fiercely, could he, a young and beautiful young man, not be as good as an old man?

It was late at night outside the window, and a dark cloud blocked the misty light of the artificial moon.

A sharp black shadow climbed down from the window of the emperor's palace, and the rolled-up sleeves of his cloak fluttered against the wall. Not even the guards guarding the door were alarmed.

Ruan Yao felt a little regretful the moment Aslan bullied her.

So habitual thinking kills people. Shouldn't such a rigid and ascetic guy usually have very traditional thoughts, such as firmly refusing to have sex before marriage?

Faced with the temptation of such low-grade green tea, shouldn't we think that ordinary people are really low-grade and boring, and they are not as interesting as kissing their own husbands?

Ruan Yao's lips were bitten with blood beads, as if a layer of charming rouge had spread out, or like a scarlet rose blooming in the center of her lips, burning so hard that the man's silver irises reflected a strange red color.

The boy under his palm was bitten in pain, and his long and delicate eyebrows furrowed tightly. He pressed Aslan's chest with both hands and said, "Don't bite me, it hurts." The pampered little Duke couldn't bear any pain.

Even if he is exiled to a remote galaxy, he would rather do some dirty tricks that sell his lust, hide in his room and dance, than suffer at all.

She is obviously the dodder flower that should be kept in someone's hands for the rest of her life, but she doesn't know why she still refuses him.

Aslan could tell that he said he liked her, but his eyes never saw him.

Who are you thinking about?

The long, untied silver hair hung down from his shoulders and neck, and the cool touch caused a fine itching and a small goosebump to appear on the boy's body, which was like goat's milk.

"Didn't Yaoyao say you want me to have sex?" Aslan's face still looked cold and devoid of emotion, but there was a rare trace of doubt in his eyes, "Why refuse in this case?"

Seeing that she couldn't push him away, Ruan Yao angrily reached out to cover the man's mouth again. Her pair of shining light-colored eyes widened, and the naturally flowing and upturned eyeliner at the end of her eyes flew upward diagonally. From then on, an intoxicating color appeared around his eyes: "I said sleeping with you is not like this."