139-140

Chapter 139: Golden Bird in a Cage (8)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
A trace of long silver hair lay on the young man's bare shoulders. The body that suddenly covered him from behind was still carrying the biting chill from the journey. Ruan Yao felt as if the tip of his nose was about to be frostbitten by that touch of frost.

"Why have you lost so much weight?"

The fingers wearing white velvet gloves delicately caressed the person from the neck to the thin shoulders, forming a strong posture that completely pulled the person into his arms.

Ruan Yao froze, and the cheeks that had been flushed from the previous entanglement quickly turned pale, like a flower that had been drained of its vitality and decayed.

He stiffened his neck and refused to look back at the man behind him. Instead, someone who wanted to watch the show couldn't stand it and came over to hook Ruan Yao's sharp chin with his shirt half off, and questioned him with a disgusting expression. He: "What's wrong? Aslan has been so pitiful since he came here."

He tried to pull Ruan Yao into his arms, but the hand pressing on the thin shoulder increased its strength as if deliberately against him.

Ruan Yao screamed in pain like a kitten, frowning and reaching out to pry the hand on his shoulder.

Silver eyes with the same color as his hair gave a cold warning to Calvin, who was about to make a move. The man then let go of his hand and asked in a gentle tone against the ice-white earlobe: "Why don't you go back?"

If I go back and get beaten up by you two as a couple, I'm not stupid.

Ruan Yao thought so in his heart, but his face was still expressionless. He turned his head away uncomfortably, and his little brain that was not very easy to use was running wildly to think of countermeasures.

When he was involved in some brainstorming, he subconsciously bit his fingers, but as soon as he put his knuckles in his mouth, someone grabbed them.

"Be good, don't bite." Aslan took his fingers that were still wet and held them in his palm. He lowered his eyes and continued to speak slowly, "If you don't reply, I won't. It's just that I'm afraid you'll be here alone." To suffer."

Why didn't I think of this when I exiled him before?

Ruan Yao angrily talked back to the man: "I've been here longer than you, and I know whether it's hard or not."

I don't know when Ruan Yao has changed from sitting on the bed to sitting on Aslan's lap. The man is still wearing a snow-white military uniform. The soft thigh meat rubs against the stiff wool, stimulating a burst of goosebumps.

Here Aslan is still saying: "But I heard that Yaoyao is working as an anchor, right?"

Ruan Yao froze.

Playing ball, Aslan won't disclose his identity and ruin his reputation, right?

"Don't be nervous, I won't tell anyone."

The man seemed like a kind-hearted senior. He explained the pros and cons to Ruan Yao in a leisurely manner. It sounded like he was letting Ruan Yao see the choice for himself. In fact, every word was a threat: "Look, there are everyone here. I haven't met him before." Just because you are a bad guy doesn't mean you won't encounter them in the future."

With Aslan's personality, it's very likely that he will arrange the bad guys on his own.

"Besides, you are a host, so you will inevitably be bullied by some people. Those people ask you to do more extreme things, will you do it?" He leaned into Ruan Yao's ear and said a few extremely obscene words, which made the little Duke ashamed. The tips of the ears are as red as pigeon blood.