43-44

Chapter 43 The Secret of the Rich Family (10)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The main residence of the Gu family has a huge garden built like a maze.

Ruan Yao loves plants by nature, and she has nothing to do when she is idle in such a large Gu family, so she treats herself as a little mushroom and takes root in the garden peacefully.

The servants of the Gu family, who had been tortured by this domineering and unruly lady, suddenly saw Ruan Yao squatting in silence in front of a large bush of roses. They all felt as if they were facing an enemy, and they were horrified to guess that "she" wanted to do something again. What kind of monster do you want to be?

The gardener was a young man with dark skin. He looked a little nervous standing far away with a water gun and even started to tremble.

Ruan Yao changed into a long trousers and shirt that were convenient for movement, and also wore a sun hat with a wide brim on his head.

Following the inexplicably enthusiastic recommendation from the system, she added a long string of pearl necklaces hanging down to her chest, making her look like a glamorous American modern girl from the 1920s.

Ruan Yao became more and more suspicious that there was something wrong with his system.

But the system refuses to admit it. It is just talking about work. Can it be called playing games? It is entirely to better shape the personality of the host that it clicks on a certain game interface.

Ruan Yao held her face and stared at the wine-red roses intently. There was a translucent dewdrop on the delicate petals that had just been watered.

He showed a very envious expression and said systematically: "I was born in the wild before, so no one would remove insects and water me every day."

"Isn't there someone there now?" The tall man cast a shadow from above his head, and his low and elegant voice contained a bit of a laughable smile.

Ruan Yao held her cheek and raised her eyes in confusion.

A faint amber light shines in "her" picturesque eyebrows.

Even the long eyelashes with golden edges blurred by the sun look fluffy, making people want to touch them.

The man was born with the slutty look of a mixed-race male model, but he was wearing a serious police uniform, and he couldn't be more serious.

"Yu...Officer Yu" Ruan Yao looked slightly surprised, "Why are you here?"

Yu Chuan smiled warmly: "I found some clues and want to find someone to ask again."

He stretched out a hand for Ruan Yao to pull him up: "Madam, what are you doing in the garden?" Compared with the man, Ruan Yao's hand looked white and small, and it was soft and smooth in his hand. .

Ruan Yao squatted for so long that his legs were numb. When he stood up suddenly, he would fall down before he could stand firmly.

Although the rose bushes were beautiful, they were densely covered with sharp thorns. If Ruan Yao were to fall on them, they would be dug into holes.

Ruan Yao panicked and subconsciously looked for support. Yu Chuan's quick eyes and hands quickly grasped the thin waist that was not enough to hold.

Ruan Yao's hand fell on the man's strong chest.

The black hair spread out in beautiful arcs in the wind, and the cool and slender fingertips were ambiguously pressed against the chest of the man they had only met once.

Ruan Yao opened his eyes in confusion.

Like a frightened deer.

The warm and generous palm slid down the narrow waist unobtrusively. The man waited for Ruan Yao to stand firm in a gentlemanly manner, then took a step back: "Madam, please pay attention to your safety."