129-130

Chapter 129 My Father, My Lord (23)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao squatted in front of the cage, looking at the man who was beaten into a bloody mess with a toothache.

Edward compulsively put a reserved pure black silk skirt on his romantic little wife, which made her skin softer, whiter and shiny, like a walking white pearl. Her waist-length black hair winds down her smooth back, her eyebrows and eyes are even carefully drawn, and the ends of her eyes are covered with a layer of sparkling gold powder.

Like a black butterfly with long tail wings, it sheds glittering pink light when it blinks.

Edward's thoughts were too obvious.

Unfortunately, only Ruan Yao couldn't see it. It was like a soft rag doll that was carefully dressed up in Edward's hand, and then shut up as a fragile and beautiful ornament in a glass showcase that only he could see.

The liar priest who told nine lies out of ten sentences now looks like a beautiful girl waiting to get married. Only from the occasional confused frown can you see a trace of childishness that is totally inconsistent with Duanye's appearance.

However, when he squatted down, his movements were very unladylike. The skirt embroidered with complicated lace was carelessly lifted up to his calf, and there was a delicate silver ring on his exposed thin ankle.

There is also a thumb-thick chain hanging on the side of the silver ring, hanging on the ground, making a small sound as it moves.

Like a cat forced to hang a bell.

Ruan Yao held his cheeks and sighed slowly.

Mr. Killer, who was lying in a puddle in the cage, also sighed angrily.

"If you kill me, there won't be so much trouble." Mrs. Duval, who tried her best to slip out of the luxurious cell, and the "adulterer" looked at each other through the thick iron bars on their wrists.

Ryan was beaten to the point of being half-breathed by those vicious gangsters. The blood oozing from his forehead covered half of his face. It seemed that he no longer had the energy to fascinate boys and girls, and it only made people feel terrible.

After beating the bastard who dared to pry into the corner of the godfather's wall, the men threw him into the iron cage used to keep dogs in the basement without even doing a perfunctory job to stop the bleeding.

Edward was determined to make this scoundrel the highlight of his wedding. The Mafia doesn't care about good luck, it only cares about whether it's good enough or not.

As long as you watch your love rival die miserably, your godfather will feel sincerely happy both physically and mentally.

Maybe Ruan Yao would be spared the punishment of confinement.

Ryan just stared at the righteous little beauty with a pair of iron-gray eyes through the dried blood. His words were weak and he looked like he would be unable to breathe at any time: "How did you escape?"

Ruan Yao's attention shifted quickly, and he quickly forgot about the man's inexplicable thoughts of seeking death. He proudly picked up the broken chain on his ankle and showed it to Ryan as if he was taking credit: "I secretly hid the tool." , it broke as soon as it was clamped."

In fact, I spent a huge amount of points to exchange it from the system.

That's the bad thing about the Bureau of Time Management. The points for props are so high that they specialize in trapping fools like Ruan Yao who don't leave any options behind.

Ruan Yao held pliers in one hand and cut off the silver chain tied to Edward's feet, feeling so heartbroken that she shed tears.

Points are so expensive, and this chain looks so expensive.