Heros&Villains {intrulogical}

Woah haven't updated this in forever what is happening here- okay okay so I'm writing story's and this is kinda related to one, it's basically gonna be the same thing but also not- but anyway I saw this insta reel which inspired this and that story, so I hope it's good, I've been getting better at writing I hope- anyway yea let's get into it-

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Logan's pov:

"Please....." I mutter. I should probably explain.. I'm Logan Berry, a hero.. but I'm sick of it... No one listens, no one actually cares... It's so draining.... So I've been trying "accidentally" be cought by this villain, Remus Prince. Since he's known to kill people he captures.. and that's where I am now, he caught me, and now I'm waiting for him to do it finally..
"Please what?~ spare you?~" he laughs as he pulls out a knife and puts it against my neck, presumably to see me struggle and beg for mercy, he clearly can't read me at all, I'm more relaxed then I have been in like 3 months
"Please... Kill me...." I say, he looks at me for a moment, trying to figure out if he heard me correctly, I just stare back, crying and waiting for him to just get it over with
"No." He says as he pulls the knife away from my neck.
"Why...? You always kill the heros you capture....?!" God damn it...!
"Because they beg me to live, you want to die, what's the fun in killing you?" I know he wants me to think he's just torturing me but I can see something in his eyes... It looks like he's... Concerned...?
"Please......" I beg again.
"No. I'm not killing you." He goes behind me and cuts the ropes he has keeping me in place, he grabs my arm and brings me to a... bedroom...?
"What....are you doing....?" I don't understand
"Giving you a room, I'm not letting you leave here. There's a reason you want to die so badly. Even if I were to let you go, you'd come back no matter how many times I tell you no." He's not wrong....
"I won't come back... If you won't kill me just let me leave...." I really don't want to stay here, the heros that say they're my 'friends' would not stop trying to 'save' me.... If it weren't for that I would stay here..
"Logan. I know how you are. I've been fighting you and your friends for years." That's fair... "You would come back. But if you'd like, I can make it seem like I killed you, make it so no one ever bothers you again." I think about that offer for a minute, before responding..
"Could I join you....? I immediately regret asking but it's all I can think right now...
"Join me? You wanna join me now?" God he's making this so difficult...!
"If you won't kill me, then I wanna join you. I wanna become a villain." Maybe then people would listen to me..
"Are you sure? Everyone loves you"
"No they don't....! They don't care...! No one listens....! No one cares about me, they care about me being a 'hero'....! I'm sick of it....." I don't know why I'm telling him this... But he seems safe.. and it's nice to tell someone....
"Oh Logan... Okay, if you can help me get something from my brother then I'll let you join me."
"That's it..?"
"Yep, will you help?"
"Sure.. what do you need from Roman..?"
"Well when I decided to be a villain instead of a hero because that's bullshit, he decided to take this plush he got me back.. it was really special to me.."
"Oh, what is the plush?"
"It's a little octopus that has red and green swirls and he sew a crown onto it because y'know, Prince"
"Oh I've seen that in his room, I know exactly where it is. And if they don't know I've been here I can just go back and take it, I think he's out right now anyway"
"That would be great.. thanks Logan, but how do I know you won't just bring him back here so you can do whatever heros do to villains..?"
"Do I look like I'm in the correct mental state to capture any villains right now?" I'm still crying- has he looked at me-
"That's fair- just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt because your trying to do something for me."
"I'll be fine, I promise"

~~Time skip, Remus's pov~~

Ugh where is he...? It's been four hours...
"I'm back!" I hear Logan come in and close the door and before he can even finish his sentence I go downstairs and immediately hug him, he flinches and just stands there
"Aw come on, do you not like hugs?" I look down at him and see he's wearing a mask now for some reason but he has the octopus I asked him to get, I really didn't expect him to get it in one attempt
"Sorry I just wasn't expecting you to hug me the minute I walked in the door- uhm here" he gives me the plush, I take it and smile
"Thanks, I didn't expect you to get it so easily, I thought Roman would have hid it"
"Nah, he had it out on his bed"
"Stupid place to have it if he didn't want me to have it- anyway, why do you have a mask on now?"
"Uhm I was trying to make sure no one realized I was there so I could come backwards without them questioning me" I don't believe a word he says
"Take it off then"
"Uhm..- no..-"
"Why?" He's definitely hiding something...
"Just cus..-" I just take it off him, he tries to hide his face but I make him look at me
"Roman caught me......" He explained before I even asked, he had a bruise on his cheek, it was bad, Roman must have been mad...
"Did you tell him you were getting me the plush..? It seems like he was really mad..."
"I said I was getting it for someone and when he saw it was that one he knew it was you..."
"Logan I told you to be careful if he caught you you could have come back..."
"He wouldn't let me leave until Virgil came over and he got distracted with him... it gave me a way to get this and come back though..."
"Well knowing him, he'll try and find you eventually, so if that happens, come to me, I'll help, okay?" He just nods "let's go take care of your bruise" I bring him to my bathroom and take care of it for him, he's quiet the whole time, which i don't mind, it's just kind of concerning.... "Are you alright? Your really quiet.."
"Oh yea.. uhm.. I'm just not used to people actually being nice to me... If if stayed with the others I would have had to do this myself... At most Patton might have asked if I was okay but he wouldn't help...."
"God they were really assholes to you..."
"I got used to it.... I managed for this long.... I just couldn't do it anymore....."
"And that's completely fine, I understand, I know it wasn't exactly good circumstances but I'm glad I took you away from that-" he laughs softly and I smile
"I mean I kinda let you capture me, as you saw I was pretty desperate to either join you or die- leaning towards the latter-"
"Yea, but your to pretty to die, so no, I mean I wasn't even really planning on killing you in the first place, I wanted to do this, make you join me, that's why I was surprised when you asked to, I expected you not to want to"
"Wait what did you say?-"
"Hm?- oh, are you talking about me saying your to pretty to die? Honey, it's called flirting, look it up-" he really hasn't had a good life if he doesn't understand I'm flirting with him-
"Why-"
"Why am I flirting? Well like I said, your pretty, I mean it shouldn't be a surprise I like guys, pretty open about that, totally get it if you don't want me to flirt with you again"
"No I don't mind-"
"Good, cus I like doing it, it's funny to see you red" I laugh and he hides his face
"I hate you-"
"you love me~"
"No-"
"Yes~ even if you don't I could make you~"
"Oh yea? I'd love to see you try"
"Give me till tonight and it'll happen"
"Sureeeee, go ahead and try" oh he underestimates me. I will get him. I go to say something but before I can I hear the door open loudly, and a minute later Roman bursts in the room, I sigh and get in front of Logan
"Roman get out of my house."
"If Logan comes with me I'll leave." Logan goes to try and go to Roman but I stop him
"No. He's not going with you. I'm not letting you hurt him more. Get the hell out of my house. I don't want to fight Roman. He was getting me the plush because I asked him to. I wanted it back. Because, news flash, I still want to be your fucking brother. But the stick up your ass won't let us stay brothers."
"No villain will be my brother."
"I'm a villain to protect the people who deserve it! Because I know you won't hurt me I do the risky things for my friends so you and your stupid friends don't hurt them! And in Logan's case, I'm giving him somewhere to go when he can't handle you anymore! When I captured him, he begged me to fucking kill him! Because of you! And then I ask him to do something for me and you hurt him!" I don't realize I was yelling at Roman when Logan mumbles 'stop' behind me, I realize he probably doesn't like the yelling so I stop, and hold his hand, I whisper 'sorry' before turning back to Roman "just get the hell out of my house."
"No. Logan's fine. And if I hurt someone they deserve it. Logan get over here." Logan tries again to go to Roman but I see he's crying and I stop him
"Roman get the hell out. I'm done with you hurting the people I care about."
"Why the hell do you care about Logan?"
"Because he deserves better then you assholes and he's already been a better friend then any of you could be! He got me the one thing I cared about that you took from me!"
"Whatever. I'll get Logan back."
"No you won't. Get out" Roman rolls his eyes and leaves, I turn to Logan and hug him "are you okay..?"
"I'm fine..."
"Logan... Don't lie to me..."
"I'm fine.. I was more worried Roman would do something to you.."
"Oh you were worried about me?~"
"Oh shut up...- you let me stay here because I wanted to get away from the others... Obviously I care about you..."
"Seems like making you love me won't be as hard as I thought~" I laugh, Logan sighs and stands in front of me, he's shorter then me so he's looking up at me
"It's gonna be much easier then you thought" I go to ask what he means but he kisses my cheek and then leaves, I stand there for a minute before I run after him
"That's not how this works you can't kiss me and walk away!"
"Oh but I can~"
"No that's not fair! Get back here!"
"Nah" oh this fucker, I grab his arm and pin him to the wall and kiss him, he laughs and kisses back, I pull away for air
"Ha, I win"
"Sure, you win" he yawns and I pick him up bridal style
"What the fuck-"
"We're going to my room, and this way you can't run away from me"
"Ok then- I'm to tired to anyway-" he yawns again and cuddles up to me, I smile and once we get to my room I lay him in the bed and cuddle him, we both end up falling asleep after that
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Woooooo finally done yayyyyyyyyyyy I'm so fuckin tired lol, hope it was good, maybe I'll do more hero X villain stuff with intrulogical because that's my obsession right now for some reason- and I can't find anything already written about it so I guess it's my job now lol anyway it's 4:37 am so I'm going to bed goodnight- also this entire chapter is 2147 words-

Heyyyyyy back at 7 am to make sure this was good and post it lol, but yea hope you liked it, bye! <3