Atticus's POV

I don't know what the hell was i thinking when I agreed to let Autumn stay the night with me.

Every second with her felt like a ticking bomb,
ready to explode. She is unpredictable when she is drunk. She said and did things that shocked me to the very core. And her fucking scent was all over my jeep. I could smell her everywhere. Her scent should not be this strong. And now it will be stuck with me for a while.

Her brother didn't sound happy that she was staying with me tonight, and I didn't blame him, even i didn't trust myself around her. Not when she asked me things like permission to touch my hair, and definitely not when she leans into me, and fucking smells me like I'm her next meal. My Fucking dick started stirring in my pants.

Drunk Autumn is dangerous. I'm happy that this is her first time, at least, I think that it is. I didn't want any other man to experience what she was like when she was drunk.

"Atticus." She whispers my name, and I pretend not to hear her. I do that because I'm actually terrified of myself right now. Terrified of what I would do if I looked into her eyes and she asked me for something else. I didn't know if I would be strong enough to deny her.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I finally spot my house. Just a little bit, then I would be able to place her in the guest room. Then her compelling voice and scent wouldn't affect me anymore. I would be able to act rationally again.

As I drive into the garage, I jump out of the jeep and walk over to her side.

She looks drowsy, and it may not be long before she falls asleep.

The moment I open her door, her eyes open wide, and she smiles at me. Her smile is dazzling, and I wonder how I've never been lost in it before.

"Let's get you inside," I say as I inwardly scold myself for noticing things I shouldn't.

"Okay!" She shouts as she wraps her arms around my neck and pushes her body against mine.

I grip her waist to steady her, and she uses that opportunity to wrap her legs around my waist.

Ah fuck. I wasn't planning on holding her this way. She was too close like this. Way too close for my sanity.

"Autumn, "I growl as I try to put distance between us. She clamps her legs tighter around me, and I stop moving altogether. If she kept rubbing against me, she might awaken my dick, and that I didn't want to fucking deal with right now.

How am I supposed to walk into the house with her wrapped around me like this? I had to hope that everyone else was already asleep.

I sigh and move with her still in my arms. Autumn snuggles against me, and I try to ignore how perfectly she fits in my arms.

I'm relieved when I don't see anyone as I make my way through the house. When I turn the corner towards the guest room, I pause. My dad is right there, and he's on his phone.

Damn it.

I spun around before he could see me and raced towards my room. I know it wasn't the best idea, but I could keep her here until I was sure everyone was asleep.

I open the door and walk inside. Autumn giggles as I close the door and lock it behind us.

I grab her thighs and use more force to untangle her from my body. She whimpered, and the sweet sound caught me off guard. It was so unexpected that I was unprepared for when she grabbed my shirt and pulled so hard that I fell with her onto the bed.

Autumn gasps beneath me, I push my hand on the bed to prevent us from kissing, but I don't do it fast enough. My lips are on hers before I can stop it from happening, and the contact sends a shockwave throughout my body.