Atticus's POV

Ah, fuck, what have I done?

Autumn and her spells were becoming dangerous. I never wanted to sleep with her until I'd got her completely forgive me.

She hasn't forgiven me yet, I know she hasn’t. I would know it when she'd forgiven me. when she would look at me the way she'd done so freely in the past. Only then I would know that Autumn had forgiven me for everything I'd done to her.

I knew I still had plenty of work to put in, and I wanted to do them all before what happened last night.

I wanted to be worthy of her before I took such a sacred part of her. I knew Autumn wanted it but fuck me, even though I wanted it too, I wanted it to happen at the right time.

Was that so wrong? But I also didn't want her to think that I didn't desire her or that I didn't want to touch her because of the promises I had made to Anya.

She was all that I cared about. Her feelings were all that mattered to me. I didn't want to disappoint her or hurt her anymore.

There were so many things that I had planned for
us. So many things that I wanted to do for her, to make her smile. To make her trust me and to remind her that I was the same person she fell in love with. I wanted to show her that I would never disappoint her again as I'd done in the past.

She's still tucked in my arms. Last night was fucking amazing. Spell or not, I wanted her like crazy. If it didn't happen last night, it was bound to happen some other time. I couldn't have kept holding back myself and yesterday was enough proof of that.

I gently moved her hair out of her face and gave her forehead a soft kiss, she stirred in my arms, and when she finally opened her eyes, she got all shy and covered her face against my chest. I chuckle.

She was adorable.

"How are you feeling?" I whisper.

I knew that she would be sore. Last night I almost took her more than once but thankfully, the spell had disappeared by then. I was still ready for her now, but I was forcing myself to be good. I had prepared breakfast and a warm bath for her already.

I'd made sure to wake up early to get everything done. She deserved to finally be treated
the right way.

"I'm okay. It's just still tingling down there." She whispers with a blush.

Fuck.

My dirty mind wanted to go down on her some more. To help with the tingling, maybe add some more.

But I won't do it. Last night I'd gotten more than I deserved from her. I had to do more before I got  anymore of her.

"I prepared a bath for you," I told her. Rubbing her cheek.

We were late for the academy, and it wouldn't be
long before my parents reminded us of that.

She nods and flies out of bed, giving me a nice view of her naked ass. My dick stirs under the sheets, and I stifle a groan. I wanted her again.

Now that I knew what it was like to be inside Autumn, things had taken a more dangerous turn. I wanted her more than ever, and it would be harder to resist her now, especially when she walked around my room with nothing on.

I had to get out of there and clear my head before I walked into the bathroom and fucked her under the shower and against the bathroom tiles.

I shook that thought out of my head. Get a hold of yourself, Atticus. Autumn deserves more. Give her more before you take more from her.

I had other plans for tonight. So many plans. I was taking her for a private dinner, but it wouldn't be near our home. I was using our private jet for this one. I couldn't wait to surprise her.