Autumn's POV

I gasped, his words were like a punch to my stomach. I watch as he storms away from me join the others.

They weren't going to play nice. None of them were. And the council would be here any minute now.

I drop myself onto the ground as I pray for a miracle to save everyone involved.

Images of Atticus flashed before my mind. I've loved him for too long to let this be the end for us.

Since we've got married, we haven't got a single day without someone or something trying to separate us.

I couldn't just sit here and watch everything happen. The overlords didn't know that I was hiding my power, pretending that I was weak earlier so that they didn't think of me as a threat anymore.

While it may have worked to convince Dash, the rest of the overlords hadn't been convinced.

If I tried hard enough, I could break free from the cell. I had faith that I could do it. I could always fight the hardest when the people I cared about were involved.

This time they were all here, every single one of them, I could feel their strong presence. My love
for them will help me break free.

I grab the iron bars and my eyes widen when it burns me. An involuntary cry leaves my mouth as the pain travels throughout my body.

I'm forced to let go and stare at it in horror. It wasn't any average cell. it was most likely designed just for my father or recently built just for me.

Was this the cell they planned on locking me in once they decided to keep me alive?

It had to be. They would have used all their resources to ensure it was strong enough to trap me for as long as they desired.

I listen closely as the howls get louder. This only means that they'd reached the palace. A chill runs down my spine. They were moving quickly. I was running out of time to stop this mess.

"DASH!" I scream. "Jagger! Someone! Anyone! Stop this madness!"

I knew it was useless calling out to them, but I was desperate to try anything.

The thought of anything horrible happening to Atticus was killing me inside. I was supposed to keep him safe. letting the overlords take me from his home was a decision that I made to protect both him and his family.

My plan was backfiring. I thought I was doing the right thing by letting them take me, but I only realized that I'd put more people’s lives in danger by my actions.

My eyes widen when I hear a roar followed by a collision. It was happening. The fight had started between them, yet I was still locked inside this damn cell!.

I was going to miss the entire battle if I didn't find a way to get out of this blasted thing!.

My hands are trembling with fear for the lives of the people I love the most. I close my eyes as I try to find the inner strength I need to break free.

I didn't know how powerful I was, but I knew that nothing would stop me today from saving those that I loved.

I continued to think of Atticus, my parents, my siblings,His parents,Clarissa, Griffin, Damon, Dante,
Gabriella, Maya, and their families.

Say it.

Say it.

Say it.

I covered my ears as the words kept repeating in my head.

'Bound by this cell, break me free with this spell.'