Autumn's POV

I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing. Can I genuinely marry Atticus when he was in love with Anya?. Everything Anya said to me was true.We can never be happy, nor we can ever have a successful married life. If he doesn't love me. And continues to be in love with Her. But my stupid heart didn't care about all that. All it matters was a chance to be loved by Atticus. And it didn't even mind the pain it will cause by being married to him while he was in love with someone else as long as it meant it could get to spend time with him.

What am I doing to myself?. Is it truly worth the pain?

I lean against the door and drop myself onto the ground. I know I shouldn't be doing this in my wedding dress, but these past few days have been overwhelmingly hard. But I was responsible for all of that. I could have easily told Atticus I didn't want to marry him to protect my heart, but I chose to do the complete opposite.

"Why did it have to be you, Atticus?" I cry. "Why did it have to be you?" I repeat,

Why did I have to be in love him out of every man on this earth, I couldn't recall how often I've drowned myself in guilt for loving Atticus while he was dating Anya.I felt like something was wrong with me. And I had good reason to think that way.

How could I fall for my best friend's mate? And it was pretty clear that I didn't hide it well enough if Anya had known about it all along.

I have to regain control over my emotions. I couldn't let it rule me, especially not today.

I slowly lift my head, and it was only then that I saw something that made my entire body go completely still. I was frozen. This whole time, we weren't alone in the room.

Two women were hiding inside here, and I wonder if they were responsible for the video posted on my engagement night.

Did they also get everything on tape that happened between Atticus and me a few minutes ago? That was not good. It would ruin everything. I couldn't let them ruin this wedding.

"Please don't scream!" One of the girls exclaims.

"This isn't as bad as it looks," the other woman tried to assure me. "I got a glimpse of the spa and wanted a better look at it. Then Atticus and Anya barged in, and we didn't know what to do, so we hid since we weren‘t supposed to be inside. We promise we
were only looking for the bathroom, and then all of this happened. We got stuck in here."

Her explanation managed to calm the pounding in my chest. I don't think that they were lying. There wasn't any signs of cameras on them. They had to be telling the truth.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this before the wedding." I apologize. "This must not be a very good first impression."

They just saw me having a mini breakdown. Not only did they see that, but they also saw the exchange between Atticus and me. They would have also seen and heard the entire conversation between Atticus and Anya. Should I ask them what they spoke about?

A part of me knew that I should just let it go even though the other half was screaming for me to ask them.

I eventually decided that I didn't know these women well enough to ask.

"Are you kidding me?" The woman with long black hair asks. "Look at the both of us. We aren't exactly giving off the best first impression either. I'm Gabriella, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Gabriella. I assume you know I'm Autumn by now."

"We know," the other woman says. "I don't have a name to give you, that's a long story on its own. But it's a pleasure to meet you, Autumn."