Page V Chapter II: I'm Different?

As I sit in the tree crying and I feel like something is telling me to stay calm, keep your peace and have faith. Have faith in what? I just want to remember everything. To regain what memories do I not have? My memories haven't all disappeared though, some have come back, there is still hope for me. What faith is it that I'd need to remember? What correlation does faith have at this moment? Could that be what I am missing? Suddenly, as my mind is on the subject, I feel a set of hands touching my shoulders and a light whisper on the wind. It says one word... 'Pray'.

I think about it, wondering on how I pray. That's when the hands move from my shoulders to my hands, bringing them together. But I can't see the hands that grasp at mine. The voice tells me to copy it and with a whisper, it says "I am lost, please help me." I repeat the words and hear someone in the distance calling out for me.

"Sir! Where did you go?" The person in the distance says.

I think they all must have still been looking for me, even after the sun went down. They must have been worried about me to some extent, other wise they wouldn't have been looking. I can't just go back though, they'd just ask me the same amount of answers. The type of questions I don't have answers to. This is still all too frustrating and confusing.

I guess I have no choice but to go back and confront the bombardment of questions or maybe, I could confront one person and answer the questions one at a time. It feels like a better decision than listening to a bunch of questions.

Hopping down from the tree, I bump into one of the people from the group. He is a far darker skin than everyone else, is wearing a suit and has a pair of glasses on. That's all I can tell. His specifics are too blurry. My vision could be bad, I don't know.

From one thought to another, I ask him to sit with me. Asking him to be the one to ask the questions, since I don't think I could handle multiple people at a time, in one sitting. If all goes well, we both will walk away knowing each other more.

As if by chance, he starts lighting up the questions one at a time, quick fire.

Where did you come from? Why were you falling from the sky? How old are you? And if you've never been here, how did you teleport from the house to the centre of the town?

Astounded by the questions, I decide that it shouldn't be too hard to answer the questions one at a time. At least it is one person asking.

I tell him that I fell asleep in a bed, within a town called Arcadia. Then I woke up falling in his world and that I don't think they're the same dimension.

Yes, I only just remembered that word... Dimension.

Letting him know, I tell him that I am aged 48 and that I have only just remembered my age. This opens up some questions for him which I try to answer but I have so little answers for.

He continues with the questions.