Page VIII Chapter II: I'm Different?

After everyone left, the tone surrounding the room changes.

Gus and Hunter rummage through the movies on the TV. Wondering on what to watch, I get bedding of Camila and I set up my sleeping placement on the couch. The second time I've been handed bedding.

Eventually, Gus turns off the lights after finding the right movie. Hunter walks in with popcorn and drinks. I lie down on the couch and I watch the movie sideways. While the movie is running, both Gus and Hunter get too distracted with the movie that they forget to ask me other questions. However, they do talk about the movie a lot. A bit too much that I can barely make out the movie.

I hear the person on the movie shout out that they found him. Which at that moment, I think is the movie.

In that instant, out of chance, the window blows inwards. Glass going everywhere. Two lengthy arms burst through the glassless window, grabbing Gus and Hunter by their mouths. Hunter tries to escape but the goop from the hands wrapped around his mouth spreads quickly around his body. I look to the side and Gus has the same.

Can't they cast magic?

The glass floats and quickly become stationary in front of the two, threatening to stab the two in case they do anything rash.

A hooded figure bleeds upwards and out from the ground up, grabbing me by the shirt.

I hear a voice from behind my mind saying, "Rise and shine."

My eyes snap open and I see Barbra at the window with the curtains open.

I can just about, through my left eye, still see the hooded figure and the movie. The vision fades and I fully see the room as it is.

"Damn, that dream felt so real."

Barbra asks me, "What dream?"

I tell her that it is too detailed to say, that it was too much.

She tells me that if it wasn't important, I wouldn't have remembered it with such detail. I agree to her statement and I keep the dream in mind.