Page VII Chapter IV: The Dream

"What is you name?" Thinking, "I can not keep referring to your cult as the hooded figures. There has to be a name."

For a moment from his expression, I think he might lie but he doesn't. "I am Atticus Malum and for our so called cult, in your eyes, we don't have a name but our task is to bring back the Emperor. Our King. Our God. The one who will bring us to a new world, new era where we will..."
He stops, "Erm... Enough said. Sorry for ranting." Pouring himself a cup of tea, "If it would make you feel more at ease, then call us what you want." He says taking a sip of thee tea he just poured.

I don't answer, because why should I. Even if I did want to call their group something, I wouldn't know where to start.

Atticus cuts through the silence with a sigh, "How are you liking your tea?"

"It's nice? Feels like I've tasted better though, sorry." I explain.

His face perks up but I can't tell if it is shock or joy or both, "You must have exquisite taste if this isn't good enough, huh? What would you have me add or make?"

"I do not really know? Honey?" I say, not really convinced of the word myself.

He looks at me, probably never really hearing of the item, "Honey? Is that sweet, by chance?"

"Yes, that. Sweet. I think." I don't really know where the word came from, it just sounded right in that context. I am still lacking my memories, everything I say and do must be a habit or something. Otherwise I really don't quite know where the words come from, or the certain knowledge that comes to me every now and then. 

"You're thinking. How inquisitive of you to constantly be thinking." He says finishing his cup of tea.

I snap out of thought to reply, "I guess I am, aren't I huh? It didn't really occur to me."

"Well, for now. I will get Draven to bring you your books, so you can study our society and magic. The prophesy foretold that you would learn our magics, so I am going to hasten the process since the prophesy says you'll bring our Emperor back." He then sits up out of the chair and covers the table and chairs with a purple ooze, forcing me to stand. "Get some rest, for now."

Atticus then walks to the door, opening it and striding through. The door closes quietly.

Standing, now in the middle of the room, where Atticus and I had a tea time. I wonder on if they really care about me. I don't fully trust them still.

Abruptly interrupting my thoughts, birds near by start chirping and causing a noise. Out of irritation, I want to say something. But I realise I am underground, farthest to birds.

My legs suddenly get weak and buckle under me, forcing my body to fall forwards. I don't have the strength to lift my arms and stop my body. I feel something try and catch me only, I just fall through them and through the ground. Sinking into the ground, into a void ocean, where I struggle to breath until...