Page III Chapter IV: The Dream

Another five minutes pass by, as well as a few other doors, and we reach a door formed out of dimly glowing crystals. Which by another glace, has also got symbols carved or grown into it. This door is a single unlike the other doors before, except for the big black double door connected to the stadium sized room.

The crystal door opens and another dimly lit room lies inside. All I can see is a queen sized bed and two large crystal encased lava falls on either side of the room, with six smaller sized pillars holding up the ceiling. Compared to the big room down the long corridor, this room is only one fifth of the size. 

Finally in the middle of the room, I can inspect the bed close up. The sheets are definitely warm and silk made, with the bed having a strong dark wooden frame. I feel the pillows and they are made the same way. A wooden and silk bed? What for? I don't get it.

When I continue to look around the room, I can see a desk with nothing on it by one of the crystal encased lava falls. Probably for light reasons. At another close inspection, I can see that the desk has drawers and clothes inside. Half male and half female, which is weird. Maybe they didn't know if the chosen one would be male or female, that or there is more to this than what they are showing right now.

I guess I could be on my guard, but what would that accomplish based on our interactions. They clearly do not want to kill me, but they also do not want me to leave. They have asked me to listen, so that is what I will do. I guess.

"Do you like the bed room?"

"I guess so?"

There is a brief silence followed by, "Good enough response. Now rest a bit and we will come back to introduce you our God."

I want to reply to his statement, but they both leave before I can with the door closing quickly and quietly behind them.

Alone... In a dim room... With lava falls behind crystals... Yah know what, I actually like this room. I can't say the same about Hunter and Gus's room, which looked dark avoid of light. It's still strange all of this. It's too real to be a dream and yet when I sleep, I find myself in Arcadia.

Also, 'OUR' God? Where on earth does he get that from? He comes from the Boiling Isles, what god could he have?

Now that I think about it, I think about it. King and his father have both been called or referred to as a god, Belos too. Hang on, wait a minute, who is Belos and why has he only now popped out in my head? Who is he? I remember some stuff but I still don't remember much...

The silence in the room is broken by a plap of a something somewhere. I look round but I don't see anything. Which is when I think about the sound in comparison to the whole room, what could have made such a sound. I look to the desk by the crystalized lava fall and I see a leather book, with a pencil of some kind lying next to it.