Page I Chapter IV: The Dream

I almost jump out of my skin when something grabs at my neck. Not firm enough to choke me out, but strong enough to cover my whole torso with an ooze like substance. Keeping me to the spot.

"I have you in my grasp and now you wont' escape this," the hooded man says. Another, probably his friend, oozes upwards from the ground. Chanting something, a bunch of circles start coming up from the ground and everything starts to float.

I look around to see Hunter and Gus being chocked out, I grasp at the ooze like arm but I can't get hold on it. I just slip off. Fear is forced onto me, as the hooded mans eyes glow yellow.

"What are you on about, why are you doing this?" I shout out, but the mans grip gets slightly tighter. I feel my shoulders click and my chest feels tense.

Nothing is said further, except "You will help us?" Which I can hear is said between clenched teeth. 

The floor near by creaks and my mind goes immediately to Luz. She must be hearing this or something, has she moved down stairs. Which is when I see it. Three arms, this guy has both Gus and Hunter, whilst holding me too. This must be unnatural. 

Hunter manages to some how get free and tries to attack the man from the side. But it doesn't work, except for making the man angry. Where Hunter is then slammed into the TV by a tendril from the hooded man. Getting back onto his feet, Hunter shoots though the hooded man like he doesn't exist. Grabbing onto my body, Hunter tries to pull the ooze off me but is then pulled away and slammed down again. The TV sparks and shadow on the wall reveals a hidden figure with a staff. "Luz?" I try to squeeze out, but the ooze around me grabs at my mouth and tenses tightly on my body. Forcing the air out of my mouth as a squeak. 

The room gets brighter and I quickly look for the other hooded man. Next to the TV on the other side, he continues to stand and chant. I put up my hand and I want to crush him from a distance, but I am incapable. That is when something in my mind starts talking to me, and it feels like the word teleport is being repeated? He's going to teleport us! "No!" I barely squeeze out, my whole body getting tighter. 

Getting to a bright conclusion, the hooded man shoots a tendril at the other and he grabs the man by the arm.

I grab a near by floating lamp and I lob it at the middle man. No impact on him, it just slides through him like warm butter. With a squelching sound, I hear him gurgle a gross wet laugh.

"That's not going to work," he says normally.

Then the light from the room crashes into us and the darkness consumes everything behind.