Page I Chapter III: New Purpose

After Barbra woke me up this morning, I haven't been able to sleep. I've been too awake to even attempt, my heart is beating to fast. I have so much energy preventing me from closing my eyes for long.

Other than that, Barbra and Jim prepared breakfast.

Jim doesn't have much time to stay and eat, so he's the first to go. Leaving me time to eat breakfast with Barbra.

"Is there a Job centre in Town?" I ask Barbra, whilst shovelling my mouth with an Omelette.

"If you want, I can drive you to town?" Barbra asks.

Swallowing the food in my mouth, I respond politely, "It's alright, I wanna walk. I have much to think about, despite my lack of memories. Clearing my head could help me regain something."

Barbra nods, tells me the directions of where the Job Centre is. It makes it easier to find the place, since I remembered the route to and from town. Just from the first drive about. I guess my memory serves me right, even with out my past memories.

"Did you need money for something too eat later?" Barbra suggests.

I respond, "That would be nice, thank you. I really appreciate all your help. I don't know what I would have done with out a home."

"You would probably be homeless." She remarks.

We both laugh. My laugh is that of nervousness. Not sure about hers. 

Where I live doesn't matter to me too much, since I could have gotten a place with Strickler. So I aren't too bothered where I live, as long as I can sleep and dream. Could be anywhere. Although, this reminds me, I need to talk with Strickler... Where is Strickler? Actually, hasn't Barbra spoken with Strickler last night, does she know where he works? I don't fully remember where he works. The only thing that comes to mind is that, I need to team up with him. As well as Jim and Trollmarket. 

It all feels too vague in my mind, and the thoughts are all over the place.

While still in my thoughts, Barbra goes out of view and brings back some clean fresh clothes. "I don't know when the last time you showered, but you can't be too sure. So you're going to shower and wear these clean clothes." 

I nod and grab the clothes, "Where is the shower?"

"It's up the stairs, first door ahead." 

I thank her and eat the last bit of breakfast Omelette before going to the stairs. Near the stairs is the front door and a bike, which is opposite to the sitting room where the coach and TV is situated. I go upstairs, the walls are clear from anything and upstairs has three doors. The one door in front of me and the two to the side of me. A side table is placed in between two of the doors, while a plant is placed outside the furthest door. The plant gradually and steadily grows under a window in the opposite direction to the stairs behind me. There is a banister situated out side two of the doors, next to the stairs, protecting people from falling down the stairs.

I open the first closest door to me and inside is the bathroom. To the right of me is the shower bath, to the left is the sink and ahead of me is the toilet. I close the toilet seat and I place the clean clothes on top. Next to the bath, near the door, is a laundry basket and above that is a set of cupboards. I look around and see a mirror above the sink, which at a closer glance is a cupboard.