Chapter 52

A very deep breath was what I only was able to held on after hearing him greet me so casually. So casually that I, for a moment, doubted if he was the same Tyson I slapped and talked shit to few nights ago. It's as if the man on the other end of the screen is a whole different person and it didn't allow me to properly get a grip of my sanity. Not to mention that amidst all of that, I still literally can feel the wetness of my PJ bottoms because of my body's violent reaction to him. To bloody all of it. Fuck. I really did pee on myself! What the actual fuck?!

It took me almost a minute before being able to physically reply to him. I can feel Jon's piercing eyes even though he's just virtually in front of me— and that forced me to wake up and greet the asshole back. Out of courtesy. Of course I can't be disrespectful to him in front of my Vice President!

"Good day, Mr. Echiverri." I responded. Ni hindi ko alam kung may tono ba iyong boses ko nang sinabi iyon. O may reaksyon o kulay ba ang mukha ko. This is so fucked up! I can't believe this! I can't believe him!

"Well, well... Miss Apple right here and I have been discussing the recent changes in V mag's executive arrangement and your recent acquisition of shares— influencing some important actions that are needed to be done, all while involving her as well mid process." Ani Jon kay Tyson. Tila sinasali ang bagong panauhin sa kung anong punyetang hindi ko maintindihan na mga bagay bagay na pinag-uusapan namin. I mean, I do understand it, okay! I just refuse to accept that I understand it! Damn it! Hell no! No way!

"Whole process, I hope." Tyson added in a very very business like tone.

And when I say very, it's seriously very professional! Fuck. I've never heard him speak like this ever. Not that I had witnessed him engage in a setting like this before. But... Shit. Apple Neone, you're not supposed to be awestruck after all these! Really? Damn you, bitch!

"Yes, yes. Of course, the whole process. I already had the team prepare the Job Offer for Miss Sandova and will send it via email after this meeting. We've discussed pretty much all of it..." Jon awkwardly chuckled while we both watched Tyson nonchalantly rested his huge upper extremity against his sleek black swivel chair. His right hand played with his expensive looking pen in a very manly manner. He nodded.

"I see. Well done, then. I just hope this would be acted on very soon. I have an ongoing government public highways project and I'd like for that to be covered alongside my other activities and engagements." Aniya. He was only looking at Jon and I really hate how he can get to be so calm and composed while I'm here still agonizingly very wet in the bottom! Amoy panghi na akes! Jusmiyo.

"Oh, yes. Everything is all set, really. We're just yet to gather a mini team from here to be sent to the Philippines for Apple's assistance. Other than that, we all can just sit back and relax and wait for the coverage to start." Jon said enthusiastically. I swiftly shut my eyes tightly and cleared my throat. My brain cells all have suddenly processed their exchange and I kind of didn't like what the former said.

"By other activities, what does this entail? Uh, Mr. Echiverri?" I butted in. Sabay silang napa-tingin sa'kin. I saw how Tyson cutely raised his left brow and a ghost of teasing displayed in his eyes. Almost like saying 'oh, hey there, buttercup'. Tang ina, Apple! Ano ba!

"Well, pretty much all of the other functions, operations, and aspects of my company. Heavy on my own function as Chief Operating Officer. Since you will be covering mainly based on my point of view." He professionally answered. I saw Jon nodding at that. Halos mapa-irap ako. Mukha netong gonggong na 'to! Hindi pa ako nagyi-yes uy!

"Alright."

"Don't worry, Miss Sandova. I'll inform you ahead of time if there's going to be some personal matters that may come our way. Mostly, family stuff. You know..." He drawled on the latter part. Staring at me knowingly like I should know it since we had that intimate connection and understanding before. And that I personally know the family stuff he's talking about. I slightly gritted my teeth.