Chapter 32- The Truth

I was worried for my child, that was it. But she was not going to turn me into her puppet just because she was carrying my child, I wouldn't let her.

I was letting myself get worked up for no reason, she wasn't my wife, and I couldn't just wait for all this to be over. So she could get the hell out of my life.

I was brought out of my raging thoughts by the ring of my phone. It was a call from my private detective. I picked up the call and didn't say anything, he knew what he was supposed to do, and I didn't have to speak.

" Everything you need to know has been sent to your email, pictures, video, and some audio recording." He said and I knew instantly that whatever he might have sent I wouldn't like it.

" Good." I simply said before ending the call.

I opened my mail and saw the message from him. As I clicked open, various images popped up and I recognized the lady in the picture instantly. She has caused a lot of trouble for me, recognizing her wouldn't be hard but she was with someone else. A man.

And he was in all the pictures, I played the CCTV footage and both of them seemed to be involved in an argument. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it looked serious. At one point, they kissed each other and I just watched them. In all the pictures and footage, she was with the same man, those two were definitely up to something.

I clicked on the audio and Becka's voice came up.

" I can't do what you're asking, I want him to be the father of my child," Becka said.

" But he is not! I am." A male voice said, definitely the man from the picture, he seemed angry and frustrated at the same time.

" Don't you understand?" He tried to reason with her.

" He will definitely find out the child isn't his, men like him have the power to do that, and I care for you, just let's get married and forget all these." He pleaded.

A scoff came through, definitely from the bitch herself.

" There's nothing for you to worry about, I'll make sure he never finds out."

" And how are you going to do that?!" The angry voice of the man questioned, seemingly beginning to lose his temper.

" I have my ways, just stop getting in my way, we should stop seeing each other."

This time it was the man who scoffed.

" Oh really? After wanting another man to father my child, now you want us to stop seeing each other, this is all about money right? It's because I can't give you the kind of luxury you want. You wouldn't even love me for who I am. Just know that you're making the biggest mistake of your life, you will regret this."

That was the last thing that came up before everything went silent except my breathing which showed that I was beyond furious, I was livid.

God save her if I ask her about the owner of the child and she doesn't tell me the truth I already know, she'll be in for it.

I picked up my phone to call my detective, we needed to talk.

" Meet me at the cafe." That was as far as my boiling temper could let me speak before I ended the call, he already knew which cafe I was talking about.

I stood from where I was seated, took my jacket from my chair, and went out of my office, my employees knew better than to get in my way, my face was evidence enough that I should be avoided.

I drove straight to where the cafe was and parked right in front as he was already waiting for me.

" Hello, Sir." He greeted me and I could say he knew me well enough already. Usually he brings his hands to me for a handshake but today was different.

I just gave him a nod in response as we both walked into the cafe.

I didn't bother ordering anything, I didn't come here to eat.

" How long have she known that the child was not mine?" I went straight to the point.

" Right from the beginning Sir, it's is obvious she just wants someone with enough money and the father of her child doesn't seem like what she wants."

We talked for about thirty minutes before we decided to leave. He walked to his car while I got into mine. Just as I closed my car door, two couples at the other end caught my attention, but I knew the woman. The man was looking at her like she was some precious treasure.

If I was livid before, now I was an erupting volcano. They were all out to make me kill someone. Before I made a rash decision, I quickly drove away.

" Where the fuck is she?!" I boomed through the whole house.

The servants practically ran like scared deer like a lion just walked into the house.

" Babe, what is wrong?" She even dared to call me babe, was she seriously in need of disappearing from the surface of the earth?

" If you fucking call me that again, you'll be rotting in hell before you have the chance to know your sins." That immediately shut her and I knew my face didn't hold any form of humor, not like there ever was.

" I am going to ask you this once, I want you to listen attentively, don't you dare play with me. Who is the father of that child?" I asked as calmly as I could although all I wanted was to squeeze the truth I already knew out of her.

" You." She said without even missing a beat, wow, I had never seen such a professional liar.

" You know you deserve an award…' I said as I pointed to her…" you really are so good at lying, I almost believed you, if I didn't already know the truth."

" Do you recognize this man?" I asked as I brought out my phone and showed her a picture of the man she had been seen with several times.

Her eyes went round in surprise but she quickly concealed it, but there was no need to, I already saw what I wanted.

She wasn't escaping this.

*****

Thank you for reading my lovelies.