Chapter 99- Sneaking In

The phone rang several times but there was no response.

" Please pick, please pick up," I said as my body was shaking, I needed her help and I was nervous.

The phone was finally picked and I breathed in relief.

" Please I need your help, I can't take this please," I begged as soon as Rena picked up the call.

" Jane calm down, please calm down, how can I help you?" She asked me in a whisper.

" I can't take it anymore, please I need to see Alexandra I need to make sure my baby girl is doing okay, please just for the last time please,"

" How can we do that? " Rena asked.

" I don't know but we need to find a way for me to get into that house please just help me, I beg you,"

" Okay, but you know this is dangerous and Mr Arthur would be very pissed if we get caught,"

" I know, that is why we need to be very cautious, please I beg you, just help me,"

" Alright, tonight. We have to be careful,"

" Thank you, Rena," I said before I ended the call with a smile forming on my face. I was going to see my baby girl.

" Who was that?" I jumped when I heard Hardin's voice behind me.

" Hardin, you scared me," I said as I put my hand on my chest.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just happened to hear you talk about going to see Alexandra, are you sure about this?"

" I am, I want to see my daughter,"

" Then I'll help you,"

" I don't want to get you into trouble," I said in worry, I didn't want to get him in trouble, things could turn out worse if he got caught, Markus could accuse him of kidnapping, I didn't know what he wasn't capable of any longer.

" I'm your friend Jane and I'll do anything to support you, this is for your happiness, I'll do anything to see you happy, so tell me, how can I help you?"

" We haven't talked about our plan yet, I think she can't talk right now but when she can she'll call me," I said as I took a seat on the couch taking a deep breath.

" It's going to be alright okay?" Hardin said as he came to sit beside me.

" But you know you need to eat?"

" Yes, yes," I quickly got up and Hardin chuckled. I was going to see Alexandra and I needed to be well-kept and eat so I could feed her.

When night time came I became very nervous. The anxiety in my body was making me shake uncontrollably, and the fear that something could go wrong kept ringing in my head.

" You have to calm down," Hardin said as he patted my shoulder and I turned to him trying to force a smile on my face.

" I just can't help but worry but the need to see my daughter overshadowed any fear,"

" You'll see her, but if you're this nervous you might let fear take over so just take deep breaths in," Hardin said as I took deep breaths.

" There that's better,"

I got the signal that I had been waiting for, as a car flashed and I got out of Hardin's car and quickly rushed to where Rena was parked.

She called me earlier saying that she would drive out to get something from the medicine store then she'll pick me up and help me into the mansion. She said I had to hide until Markus had gone to sleep.

" Thank you so much, Rena," I said as I entered the car and lay on the car floor so nobody would notice I was there.

Rena drove us into the mansion and thankfully no one noticed me, she was a maid here no one would suspect anything.

" Most of the maids are back to their quarters. The only person you'll have to worry about is Alexandra's nanny, she doesn't leave until she falls asleep." Rena said we both got out of the car.

" Mr. Arthur isn't back from work yet, but he'll be back anytime soon, I'll help you distract the nanny so you can get into the nursery and hide then when the nanny leaves you can see Alexandra,"

" Thank you so much, Rena," I didn't know how I was going to do this without her help, I would forever be grateful for this.

" There's nothing to thank me for, your rightful place is with your daughter I don't know why Mr Arthur is doing this,"

With the help of Rena, I successfully entered the baby nursery. She somehow distracted the nanny who left the room and I immediately entered.

I saw my baby girl lying in her crib and I felt the need to go to her but it wasn't the time, I needed to hide.

The nanny returned and she fed Alexandra and then she started singing for her but my baby girl wouldn't stop crying.

" Come on little princess, stop crying, you know your daddy doesn't like it when you cry," She said as she cooed and rocked her in her arms.

" Princesses don't cry and you my darling are a beautiful princess," My baby was indeed a beautiful princess, I wish I could hold her freely without having to hide.

She finally quieted down and the nanny kept her on her bed. She stayed for a little while making sure she had fallen asleep before leaving.

When I heard the door close I moved from my hiding place to see my baby girl, the light that had been absent from me for the past few days just filled my heart.

" Love, you're so beautiful," I said as a smile took over my face, I squatted down to her bed and took her small hand and my heart filled with so much joy.

" Mummy misses you so much," As I said that my baby girl woke up and I saw her eyes shine up at me.

" Hi baby, did you miss mommy too?" I carried her up and sat on the floor as I brought out my breast to feed her.

As soon as I put my nipple into her mouth she started sucking so fast like she has been waiting for this for a long time.

" Calm down baby, calm down, I don't want you to choke," I said as I patted her back gently. My little angel.

I was so lost and focused on the baby girl that I didn't notice my phone ringing, not until I heard the door open and time seemed to stop.

******

Thank you for reading.