Chapter 90- Diaper Changing Race

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. I still had the phone held to my ear as I looked at Markus not knowing if he was going to be offended or not.

" I, I'm…" I stammered not knowing what to say.

" I'm sorry, it just kept ringing," I said as I brought the phone down and kept it on the bed.

" Who was it?" Markus asked as he walked towards me.

" Fiona," I whispered.

" Fuck," I heard Markus mutter.

" What the fuck is wrong with this woman, can't she get the fucking hint that I don't want anything to do with her?" Markus asked in anger, I felt like half of his anger was directed toward me.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pick up the call," I apologize with my eyes cast down.

" There's no need to apologize, I have nothing to hide from you. Did she say anything to annoy you?" He asked me as he sat beside me on the bed and his hands covered my face affectionately.

" I'm sorry you have to be dragged into this, I'll see to it that this number is changed, she won't be able to call me anymore, okay," He said and I nodded my head with a smile."

" Let's go to sleep now, we have another day tomorrow, hopefully, I won't run into that Gina woman tomorrow," I couldn't help but chuckle.

" She's not that bad,"

" I didn't say she was," Markus said as he climbed onto the bed taking his spot beside me.

" Aren't you going to get clothes on?" I asked him because he had just stepped out of the bathroom and didn't bother to go into the closet to get something to wear.

" Do you have a problem with it? " Markus asked as he cuddled me from behind and I felt his member rob behind me.

" But you might get cold," I said hoping that he would get something to wear, I knew that as long as my senses knew he was naked behind me under those sheets, it was going to play games with me.

I felt Markus's breath steady behind me meaning that he had fallen asleep. So he did fall asleep, he didn't know what he was doing to me.

I had to will myself to fall asleep despite how hot my body was feeling.

I was awoken by the smell of delicious pancakes, Markus wasn't beside me which meant he was making the pancakes. I pulled the covers and got out of bed.

I went into the toilet to do my business, and then I brushed my teeth, when I was done I walked towards the kitchen and the sight in front of me made me stop.

Markus now had sweatpants on and the pants fell loosely on his waist, I took my time enjoying the sight, he had no shirt on, and that tight muscles made me one to run my hands on them. He was a sight to behold.

" Take a picture it lasts longer," I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by Markus's voice.

" What are you talking about?" I asked pretending not to know what he was referring to.

" Yeah, innocent," As if to prove his point he looked down at my stomach that was carrying our child and I blushed.

" You just looked at me like you wanted me to get you pregnant, but you're already pregnant, " He said as he moved towards me, he gave me a perk on my lip and pulled away, my body wanted more.

" Did you sleep well?"

" Yeah," I simply said, I couldn't tell him that last night I could just feel him behind me and I had to fight myself to fall asleep.

" Come let's have breakfast then we can go hear what the camp instructor has for us today," Markus said as he helped me on the chair while he served breakfast.

We had our breakfast in a comfortable silence and like always I ate more than Markus.

We got ready and got out of our cabin to join others.

When we got into the room the first person that spotted us was someone Markus didn't want to meet, I chuckled when I heard him muttering.

" Hey guys," Gina waved us over, I could tell Markus didn't want to be anywhere near her.

" Hello," I greeted them as we both took a seat.

" Hello everyone," The voice of our instructor came through the mic.

" I hope you all had a good bonding time yesterday. I'm sure you must have learned a few things, today we're going to have a lot of fun and the dads are going to be doing all the work." When she said this we turned to look at each other confused at what she was saying.

" We're going to be playing the diaper-changing race," The instructor announced clapping her hands together in glee.

" What does that mean?" Markus asked looking confused as Gina and I tried our best to hold our laughter but we couldn't.

" A baby diaper race is a game where the mother or father has to change the baby diaper within a given time," Mark explained.

" So now guys, we're all going to be heading to the open field where we will be having this game and I bet you guys it's going to be fun," The instructor said as she asked everyone to follow her and we all did.

When we got to the field there were tables containing a baby bag and a doll that would be used in place of an actual baby.

" So all the dads pick a table," The instructor said and all dads did as instructed.

" I'm going to be telling you how this works for all of you who don't have an idea of what diapers changing race is all about. I'm front of you is a doll and we want you to imagine that was an actual baby, and mommy wasn't home but the baby messed up in the diaper, now how would you change it? Would you leave the baby till mommy comes home or will you change and if you do, how will you do it?" The instructor asked as walked around with her hands folded.

" So tell me, will you wait for mommy?!"

" No," All the dads chorused.

" Well then, prove it to me, show me what you will do, your time starts now."