Chapter 109- Anger Kiss

I stood in front of his house as I scanned my eyes around, well it was a beautiful building, I had no grudge against his house, I was just here for him.

I rang the doorbell and not up to a minute the door came open. I was sure he wasn't expecting me, maybe Jane.

The look on his face told me he would rather speak to pigs than spend a minute of his time talking to me.

" What are you doing here?" He asked with a hard voice, I didn't care if he was sad or happy to meet me.

" Well is that how you welcome the father of your friend's child?" His jaw ticked but he didn't say a word. I knew what I was doing. I wanted to let him know that whatever happy ending story he had about Jane in his head needed to be wiped. I had the upper hand here.

I have the child Jane is in love with and it's just because I don't want her to hate me more than she already does I would have told her that my condition is for her to stop seeing this man.

" I didn't invite you here, so you might as well go back to where you came from," He said as he tried closing his door but I stopped him with my foot.

" I just want you to know that Jane would be mine, she's the mother of my child which means I've tasted her and I'm not going to share, whatever has happened between us is none of your business, and thank you for playing the hero but it's time for you to stop the act, she's my responsibility from now on,"

" Can you listen to yourself? Do you sound like an intelligent man? No you don't, do you think Jane is a toy that you play with her feeling however you like and then you come in front of me to speak rubbish, Jane is a grown woman and she knows what is good for her and it's not you,"

" Then it's you? as I speak to you she's in my house," I saw something flash in his eyes before it disappeared.

" She's there because of Alexandra, you should know that she wouldn't want to be with you even for a second if it wasn't for that child, so lower your ego before you lose it completely,"

" Jane is going to be mine,"

" I respect Jane so much, if she chooses a tramp like you, should I blame her? It takes a clean towel to wipe a dirty surface, I'm a busy man and it seems to me you have a lot of time on your hands,"  Before I could respond to him, he banged the door in my face leaving me standing dumbfounded.

I've never felt so insulted in my life like I feel right now.

But he got the message and that was all I came here for, I didn't want him near Jane, if he kept coming into her life like this I wouldn't get the chance to win her back.

I turned away from the house and went back into my car heading to my office.

The day at the office went by too slowly, maybe because I was checking the time every second just so I could go home and be with Jane and Alexandra even if she didn't want me anywhere near her.

When it was finally time for me to go home, I couldn't be more happy. She might not want me anywhere near her but I would watch from afar.

The driver parked the car in front of the house and I came out quickly heading into the house. Something was wrong with me.

But as I stepped into the house I was met with the face of Jane and she didn't look anything friendly. Not like I expected anything different but the look on her face was scary.

*********

I didn't know when Markus was going to stop this, I had told him to leave Hardin alone but he had refused to listen. He even had to go to his house.

He didn't know the only reason I tolerated his bullshit was because of Alexandra.

" How many times have I told you to stay out of my business?" I asked Markus as soon as I saw him, I had been waiting patiently for him to return.

" Well hello to you too,"

" Oh please save me that bullshit, I'm not here to make jokes with you, Why were you at Hardin's place today?"

" Well, lover boy came to report to his mommy, isn't that lovely?" He mocked with scorn on his face.

" It doesn't matter if he is my lover boy or not it doesn't give you the right to go to his house like you own the place, I thought you said you were a busy man, how then did you get the time to go there?"

" Why are you asking all these questions?" He asked me as he started walking towards the stairs but I stopped him.

" Hardin is a far more better man than you, I wish he was the father of my child then I wouldn't have had to suffer what I went through, you on the other hand is just someone who likes to feed off someone else's pain,"

" Then go to him," He said not turning to me but I could tell he was controlling himself from getting angry.

" I wish I could, but I can't, not when I have my daughter, I would have loved to have a happy family, someone who would love me and not cause me pain,"

" Do you love him?" Markus suddenly asked me and the room fell silent, I didn't know what answer to give him so I kept quiet.

This made him turn to me and then he repeated the question.

" Do you love him?"

" What if I…" I didn't get to complete that question as the wind was knocked out of me and my back hit the wall.

Before I could comprehend what was happening Markus' lips covered mine.