Chapter 8

Fade in. DAN faces the shower wall with his back arched and shorts by his ankles. Shot focuses on DAN's dick. JAEKYUNG's hand grips it.

DAN: Mph!
JAEKYUNG [In his ear]: Shh...

DAN shivers.

DAN [Narrator]: His hot breath in my ear...

JAEKYUNG [In his ear]: Just have to relax you first.
DAN [Narrator]: His deep voice...

Shot focuses on JAEKYUNG shifting his hand forward and back. DAN's breathing is audible. He huffs as his heart races.

DAN [Narrator]: Don't stop...

JAEKYUNG presses his chin on DAN's shoulder. Shot focuses on his hand again. DAN blushes. DAN's hands grip onto the tiles.

DAN [Narrator]: Please...

DAN looks downwards, seeing JAEKYUNG's hand rubbing up against him. He huffs out exasperated breaths and shuts his eyes.

DAN [Narrator]: Don't stop.

Title screen.

JAEKYUNG glances at the side of DAN's face, which has turned red with blush.

JAEKYUNG [Internal]: You really are shameless.

He licks DAN's ear.

DAN: Hah!
JAEKYUNG: What's the matter, doc? You're all red.

DAN clenches his teeth.

DAN [Internal]: Stop talking. You're so close...
JAEKYUNG [Chuckles]: I know you turn silent when you're enjoying it. [In his ear] You like this?

DAN's eyes expand. His nails clench and scratch the tiles. Shot focuses on JAEKYUNG's grin. DAN's ear has turned red.

JAEKYUNG [In his ear]: What a little pervert.

DAN cums from hearing that. He gasps, slides his hands against the tiles and lowers his head. DAN starts heavily breathing.

DAN [Internal]: What was that?! I didn't last a minute!

JAEKYUNG looks confused. He pulls his hand back and sees cum. JAEKYUNG laughs.

JAEKYUNG: Really? That's all it took?
DAN: Shut it.
JAEKYUNG: Whispering, huh? I'll make a note of it.
DAN [Turns to look at JAEKYUNG]: Aren't we here to get you off?!

Shot focuses on JAEKYUNG's expression. He shows no emotion, then smiles.

JAEKYUNG: Yeah. We are.

JAEKYUNG shoves DAN's head back against the wall. He pushes two fingers into DAN's hole. DAN's shocked expression is focuses on.

DAN: Hngh! Ah! Wait!
JAEKYUNG: You asked for this.
DAN [Internal]: Oh, no I did not!

Shots show JAEKYUNG's fingers turning and twisting. DAN huffs.

DAN [Internal]: W-wait... what's he using as lube?

DAN flashes back to a second ago when he came. His face burns red.

DAN [Internal]: Ew!

DAN makes a dramatic sickly expression. His entire body trembles. JAEKYUNG notices.

JAEKYUNG: Already enjoying this, aren't you? Your insides are gripping me.
DAN [Rolls his eyes]
JAEKYUNG: Pfft.

They continue. Shot shows JAEKYUNG's fingers. DAN lets out pleasured and pained sounds.