Chapter 33

Fade in. A narrated text box appears over a club sign, reading 'XY Club VIP Only'.

JAEKYUNG [Narrator]: Several months earlier...

JAEKYUNG sits on a barstool alone. HEESUNG appears, walking towards him.

HEESUNG: What a surprise, JK. What brings you in here? You don't even drink! [Smiles] Did your latest partner run off again?

HEESUNG stops, grasping the chair beside JAEKYUNG.

JAEKYUNG: Shut it. What's your excuse?
TEXT [Pointing to JAEKYUNG]: *Correct
HEESUNG [To BARTENDER]: A martini, please.
BARTENDER: Coming right up.

HEESUNG sits beside JAEKYUNG.

HEESUNG: Mine got a bit too clingy. And you were right about him, kitty can scratch.
JAEKYUNG: Pfft.
HEESUNG: All I want is a soulmate! Perfect in every way! Is that so much to ask?
JAEKYUNG: 'Soulmate', my ass. You just get bored and move on. You dumped Yejun?
HEESUNG: Mhm. Just last night. [Smirks] While we were doing it.
JAEKYUNG [Chibi]: Ergh...
HEESUNG [Chibi]: Hey, I told you I got scratched!

Cuts to HEESUNG receiving his drink.

HEESUNG: Boy, he was not happy about that one. [Laughs] But, what am I supposed to do? The grass is always greener. Besides... you know just how it is...

HEESUNG takes the olive from the drink and places it on his tongue.

HEESUNG: ...Once you've got your eye on something, you have to make it yours. Even if it belongs to somebody else.

He finishes eating the olive and he looks at JAEKYUNG, who has turned his head.

HEESUNG: Something the matter, JK?

HEESUNG elbows him, grinning.

HEESUNG: Ah, c'mon. Tell me~
JAEKYUNG [Looks at him]: Don't use that smile on me. 

HEESUNG's smile drops.

HEESUNG: Hah. Explosive.

Shot pans over HEESUNG's fingers as he taps against his glass.

HEESUNG: You know, we all have ways of getting a bottom to do what we want. I use this.
JAEKYUNG: A smile?
HEESUNG: It's a tool. Just as you flaunt your wealth willy-nilly for attention.
JAEKYUNG: At least I don't date people.
HEESUNG: No, you don't. [Scowl deepens] You just fuck them.

Shot follows HEESUNG turning to his glass.

HEESUNG: But, I wouldn't call what I do dating. I'm only a predator, Jaekyung. Using bait to lure in my prey.

Shot focuses on JAEKYUNG's cold expression.

Title screen.

The shot opens on a view of the Seoul traffic. JAEKYUNG's car is focused on, followed by his NAVIGATOR.

NAVIGATOR: Heavy traffic for the next five kilometres.

JAEKYUNG's face is focused on as he reacts to the map.

JAEKYUNG: It's rush hour now.

He glances towards DAN beside him. Shot expands, showing DAN blushing and trembling in the passenger seat while JAEKYUNG holds the remote in his palm.

JAEKYUNG: This might take longer than expected.
DAN: Nngh... haa!

The shot outlines the dildo inside of him as he trembles. DAN glances at JAEKYUNG, seeing his stern glare.