Chapter 20

Fade in. JAEKYUNG grasps each of DAN's thighs and lifts him upwards. DAN is surprised. JAEKYUNG slams his hips down again, causing DAN to moan and gasp. His eyes open, seeing a view of them in the mirror.

JAEKYUNG: The view is better this way.

Cuts to a shot of JAEKYUNG's dick inside of him.

JAEKYUNG: After all, you should get to see, too.
DAN [Blushes]
DAN [Internal]: I-is he serious?! This position is so...!

The shot expands. DAN flails his legs around as JAEKYUNG, behind him, holds on tightly.

DAN: Jaekyung! Let me down, now! Haa! [Faces mirror]
DAN [Internal]: With this angle, I can see everything... I look... so...
DAN: This is too...! [Turns head]
DAN [Internal]: Humiliating!

JAEKYUNG raises an eyebrow, watching him squirm.

JAEKYUNG: What? You were fine with everything else - even sucking me off in a locker room.
DAN [Flailing around]: Well, yeah! But-!

JAEKYUNG grasps DAN's shoulders and pulls him upwards, keeping him in place.

JAEKYUNG: Stop moving like that, you're going to fall over.
DAN: Like you'd care if I did!
JAEKYUNG [Chuckles]
DAN: This isn't fucking funny!

DAN turns his head back and tries to punch JAEKYUNG. Shot focuses on JAEKYUNG's surprise. He smirks.

JAEKYUNG: Ha! Well, if that's how you want it...

The shot follows JAEKYUNG pulling DAN's body upwards before slamming him back down.

DAN: W-wait! Ah!
JAEKYUNG: ...I'll give it you.

Clips follow of JAEKYUNG thrusting into DAN. DAN grasps onto JAEKYUNG's forearms to steady himself. JAEKYUNG shuts his eyes.

DAN: Hnghh... aah! Ngh! Fuck!
DAN [Internal]: It's so much... so much... I think my body might rip in half...

JAEKYUNG opens his eyes and exhales. He flinches. Shot pans over DAN's neck, now bright red. JAEKYUNG leans in and kisses his skin.

JAEKYUNG: So soft.

He thrusts in again - shot follows DAN blushing as he gasps.

DAN [Internal]: That was the spot...!

An image of DAN's insides plays, with JAEKYUNG pressing against his prostate.

DAN [Internal]: H-how deep is he going?!

This cuts back to DAN's face. He shuts his eyes and leans his head back against JAEKYUNG's shoulder. JAEKYUNG looks up; he sees their reflection in the mirror.

JAEKYUNG: Hey, Dan.

JAEKYUNG lifts DAN upwards, now placing him directly in front of him. He thrusts in again.

DAN: Hngh!
JAEKYUNG: Open your eyes. Look at what we're doing together, won't you?

DAN's expression cringes. He tries averting his gaze.

DAN: I can't...
JAEKYUNG: Hm? Why not?
DAN: Because...

JAEKYUNG thrusts inside him again. DAN gasps.

DAN: Erghh! Haa!
JAEKYUNG: Don't you want to see how well you swallow my cock? You know... your hole, it starts out nice and light, but gets redder and redder as I move out of it. Look at how it sucks me in...
DAN [Shaking his head]: Shut up...
JAEKYUNG: Don't you think it's such a shame you can't see this too?
DAN [Internal]: Why won't he stop? It's enough already...