Chapter 15

Fade in. Scene opens on DAN sitting on top of a folding chair, straddling it. Shot focuses on his blushing expression.

DAN: Ngh... hngh! Haa!

Shot expands. JAEKYUNG is behind DAN, penetrating him with three fingers.

DAN: Slower...

DAN's figure is shown from JAEKYUNG's point of view: his neck is bright red. JAEKYUNG narrows his eyes. He looks down, seeing his erect dick standing up again.

JAEKYUNG [Sighs]
JAEKYUNG [Narrator]: I don't have a lot of time to waste...

There is a shot of the door, followed by JAEKYUNG's imagined scenario of the fight with RANDY. JAEKYUNG imagines the crowd around him.

CROWD: Wooo!
ANNOUNCER 1: And it's Joo Jaekyung versus Randy Booker! Let's get this started!

JAEKYUNG stands in front of RANDY. RANDY gets into a fighting stance and smirks at him. JAEKYUNG scowls, gritting his teeth.

JAEKYUNG [Narrator]: Until...

The scenario cuts off. JAEKYUNG opens his eyes, seeing DAN in front of him. He swallows.

JAKEYUNG [Narrator]: Forget it. Nothing else matters now.

Title screen.

Scene focuses on JAEKYUNG's fingers. DAN's back bows further. He sinks into the chair. 

DAN: It's en-enough... haa!
JAEKYUNG: You sure?
DAN [Looks at JAEKYUNG and nods]

JAEKYUNG holds his dick in his hand and positions it. He holds onto DAN's hips. His hips force forward. DAN gasps.

DAN: Ahh...
DAN [Internal]: I can feel it... 

Shot shows DAN's insides. JAEKYUNG rubs inside him. It cuts back to DAN; his eyes look exhausted.

DAN [Internal]: Every bit of it...

JAEKYUNG moves his hips back and thrusts forward. Shots focus on his aroused expression as he lets out sounds.

JAEKYUNG [Internal]: So good.

JAEKYUNG pulls DAN into a headlock and forces him back, until their torsos press up against each other. His hips move forward, hitting DAN like a bolt of electricity.

DAN: Gah! Ack!
DAN [Internal]: It's so much...! All at once?!
JAEKYUNG [In his ear]: You can take it, can't you?
DAN: Hmph?

JAEKYUNG grasps DAN's shirt and pulls it up. He holds a scrunched up handful, pushing it in DAN's mouth.

JAEKYUNG [In his ear]: Keep it low. No one will hear us. Haa...

The breath sends shivers down DAN's spine. He whimpers through the fabric in his lips. JAEKYUNG slams into him, thrusting faster now.

DAN [Internal]: He's making all these sounds... right by my ear... ha! I can't take it...

JAEKYUNG presses his hand over DAN's chest, running up against him. The DOCTOR's face flashes in his memory again; JAEKYUNG's eyes narrow. His rubs his fingers against DAN's nipple. DAN's eyes fill with surprise.

DAN: Hrnn?! 
DAN [Internal]: What the hell is he...?

JAEKYUNG licks DAN's ear. DAN shivers.

DAN [Internal]: Oh my god...

Shots flurry by of DAN's nipples being stimulated, his prostate being hit and the breath and tongue at his ear. He cums against the seat beneath him.