Chapter 24

Fade in. A shot of a door with DAN's voice pouring out.

DAN: Mph! Ngh! Haa!

POTATO stands up from the bench and steps towards it.

POTATO: What's with all the commotion?

Shot cuts to the inside of the room. DAN and JAEKYUNG lean against the door as they kiss. Clips show DAN's hands grabbing at JAEKYUNG's shirt while JAEKYUNG brings his around DAN's waist.

DAN [Internal]: Yoon-gu's right outside... It's so dangerous...

JAEKYUNG's eyes slightly open. His mouth separates from DAN's, DAN huffs as he catches his breath. JAEKYUNG nods towards the door, smirking. He then presses a finger to his mouth to imply silence.

JAEKYUNG leads DAN to the couch in the room. DAN crashes against it, ending up on his stomach. The crash filters through outside. POTATO's eyebrows raise.

POTATO [Internal]: Something's happening! I-is Jaekyung in trouble?

POTATO's heart races. Shot cuts back to DAN and JAEKYUNG kissing on the couch. JAEKYUNG holds DAN's head up by his hair as they make out. JAEKYUNG's bulge presses up against DAN's ass, causing him to whimper. They pull away.

DAN: Haa... You're- you're seriously doing this here?
JAEKYUNG: Mhm.

DAN looks up and scowls.

DAN: Who gets horny at the workplace?
JAEKYUNG: Who's asking? You're the one who likes this kind of thrill, doc.
DAN [Gulps]

JAEKYUNG presses his mouth to his neck, licking his skin. DAN's eyes expand.

DAN: N-not the neck!

JAEKYUNG's mouth shifts to DAN's ear.

JAEKYUNG [In his ear]: Whisper...
DAN: Ergh...! J-Jaekyung, please...

JAEKYUNG's heart skips a beat.

JAEKYUNG [Internal]: I thought I hated guys begging like that. But...

Shot pans over JAEKYUNG's hard dick, forming a comedic tent in his pants. He gulps.

DAN: P-please, send him on an errand or something.
JAEKYUNG: Why?
DAN: He's errand boy!
JAEKYUNG: Pfft. Is that really the reason? Or... [Licks DAN's ear] Are you struggling to control yourself?

DAN whimpers from beneath him.

DAN: Mph... Jaekyung...
JAEKYUNG [Bites his ear]
DAN: Agh-! Please!

JAEKYUNG smirks and stands up. Shot cuts to POTATO as his ear presses against the door.

POTATO [Internal]: What the hell's going on in there? Wait...

POTATO's eyes expand. He steps away from the door, stating at it in shock.

POTATO [Internal]: Are they...?! No!
DAN: Haa! Nghhh!
POTATO [Internal]: They're really...?

The door is suddenly opened by JAEKYUNG. They make eye-contact. POTATO blushes, looking at him with guilt.

JAEKYUNG [Coldly]: What?
POTATO: Ack!
POTATO [Internal]: Crap! He scared me!
POTATO: J-Jaekyung Hyung! I was just uh... um- passing by, on my way to organize the gloves! Th-that's it! Hi!
JAEKYUNG: Whatever...

JAEKYUNG pulls out a black American Express card and hands it to POTATO.

JAEKYUNG: Hey. Get me some coffee.
POTATO [Takes the card]: Some c-coffee?