#55- He's afraid to love you

Preference #55- He's afraid to love you

[I added Zayn in, he will be in all of them.]

Louis:

"Louis, I love you," you said for the very first time, he stopped what he was doing and looked down to the floor. "I'm sorry (y/n), I can't, I can't do this," he whispered standing up. "What?" You said confused, grabbing onto his hand. "Don't." He pulled his hand back and headed towards the door. "Don't what? You're leaving for no reason," you tell him. "I'm leaving because I..." He stopped mid sentence and turned around to face you. "Do you not love me? If that's the problem then I understand, maybe it'll take some more time for you to realize you love me," you said trying to make him stay. "It's not that," he mumbles. "Then what is it?" You ask. "I love you, too," he said, his eyes filling with tears. You eyes furrowed in confusion. Why was he so upset if he did actually love you? "What's the problem here, Louis? I don't understand." "What if you hurt me, (y/n)? What if one day you realize that I'm no longer good enough for you and leave me?" He was full on crying as he got out every word. "Look at me, I'm a mess," he cried. "Lou, I'm not gonna hurt you and I'm not gonna leave. I love you so much, just trust me, baby. Please," you begged, caressing his face and wiping his tears away. "I love you," he finally said. "So f*cking much." He smiled and kissed your lips passionately.

Niall:

"Why do you keep pushing me out, Niall?" You asked sadly. He sat there, on a chair, his head buried in his hands. He had just came back from the studio and you could tell something was wrong, but he wouldn't say a word to you. "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend, you're supposed to tell me things that are bothering you," you went on. "Nothings wrong, (y/n)!" He yells frustrated at you for asking him so many questions. "You're lying." "No I'm not! Just leave me alone!" "Fine, Niall, but know that you shouldn't treat someone you love like this." "You know what (y/n)? That's what's wrong with me. The whole love concept," he mumbles. "What do you mean?" You asked. He stood so that he was facing you. "I can't love you." "You can't, or you won't?" You questioned, arms folded. "I want to, (y/n), I'm just afraid. What if I'm not good enough for you? You're everything I've ever wanted, I don't want to disappoint you," he says unfolding your arms and wrapping his arms around you. "You're not gonna disappoint me, Nialler, you are everything I've ever wanted and I love you," you said kissing him. "I, I love you, too," he said for the first time ever, making you smile uncontrollably.

Harry:

Harry had called you over to his house, and you could tell by the look on his face that he was upset. You were both sat at the kitchen table, face to face, you knew something was up, you just didn't know what. "You're breaking up with me aren't you, Harry?" You asked him. He didn't say anything. "I don't want to play games." "I've been struggling with this decision, (y/n), I really have. I don't know what to do, I'm trying to listen to my brain, but my heart keeps getting in the way," he said, beginning to cry. "What are you talking about, Harry?" I asked grabbing his hand to try and comfort him. Obviously what ever he was trying to say was hurting him, I only wanted to make him feel better. "I love you," he blurted out. "You love me?" I ask, and he nodded. It felt so amazing to hear him say it out loud. "But that's why I'm questioning breaking up with you..." "I'm sorry, I don't understand, I love you, you love me. Why can't we be together?" I asked. "I'm always on the road, I'm always busy, there's gonna be so many fake rumors, and-" I cut him off. "I know that already, Harry, but you are so worth it, I just want to be with you. Don't run away from us," I tell him. "Okay, I won't run away," he says after awhile. "You're mine."

Liam:

"I can't do this anymore," Liam whispered, his face red from crying so much. You were sat next to him, trying to process what was happening. "I don't understand, Liam. I thought things were going good," you said wiping away your tears. "Things are going good, I mean, they were, I mean..." He stuttered on his words confusing you even more. "Why are you so unsure of your words, Liam? Why are you so upset about breaking things off if you say you can't do it anymore?" You kept asking him questions until he couldn't take it any longer. "Would you just stop, okay? Please. No more questions, you're making this so much harder," he cries. "I'd stop asking questions if you'd give me an actual reason for breaking up with me. Do you not love me?" You asked wiping away tears. "That's the thing, (y/n), I love you. I love you so much that it hurts, and I don't wanna ruin things. I've never felt this way before, baby. I don't want to lose you," he said finally telling the truth. "Oh Liam, things won't get ruined, at least not right now. You'll never know if we don't try. So please, Liam, just love me," you said, he smiled and kissed you. "Let's give this a try then, yeah?" He asked. "Definitely."

Zayn:

Zayn was sat nervously on the couch, fiddling with his hands and looking anywhere else so he didn't have to meet your gaze. "Are you gonna tell me why you called me over here? Or are you just gonna sit there?" You asked, trying to make him look at you, by nudging him in the side. "I don't want to be with you anymore, (y/n). I'm sorry," he whispered. "What?" You asked confused, tears starting to form in your eyes. "Why?" "Because... look, I just want to break up, so can you please get your stuff," he said. You stood, and walked in front of him so you could see his face. He was crying. "Zayn, why are you crying? I'm the one who should be crying right now," you said. He sighed. "I don't want to do this, but I have to," he said. "What does that mean?" You ask. "It means that I'm madly in love with you, but I can't feel that way... You're better off without me," he cried. Wait, he loved you. Zayn Malik said he loves you. "You love me?" You stammered. "Yes, okay. I said it. I love you, but I can't. I don't want you to be lonely when I'm gone. I don't want you to have to cheat on me to find someone who will meet your needs," he said. "I love you, Zayn. And you will always be exactly what I need," you said and he let a long breath out. "Oh thank gosh," he mumbles hugging you tightly and kissing you over and over again.

I haven't written in months because honestly I've just been MASSIVELY busy. But it's summer vacation so expect new preferences. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, love you guys! ♡♡♡♡♡

~ Gaby