#32- First Ultrasound (Pregnancy Series)

Preference #32- First Ultrasound (Pregnancy Series)

[If there's a specific pregnancy preference you want me to do that I haven't done yet then leave it in the comments down below! Thank you my beauties!]

Louis:

Nerves swarmed around your body as Louis and you walked hand-in-hand into the doctors office. You quickly signed in and then sat down, Louis right by your side. "I'm nervous" you admitted. "Me too" Louis says, "but that's okay. I know we'll be great parents" he finishes and pecked your cheek. "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)" the nurse calls. Both you and Louis stood up and followed the doctor to your assigned room. "So, you took a test and it said positive?" she asks and you nodded. "Yeah" you murmurer. "Nervous?" she questions making your cheeks redden. "Extremely." "Don't worry, its natural. All you have to do is pull up your shirt and then you'll get to see your baby" she says and you laid down obeying her actions. The doctor then put some cold gel on your stomach using a stick like object to rub it around. "There it is" she exclaims pointing to the screen. A small little blob filled your eyes along with some tears. "There's our baby" you heard Louis whisper. You looked over and saw tears sliding down his face. "It sure is Lou, it sure is" you whisper back, a huge smile on your face.

Harry:

"I think I'm gonna puke" Harry muttered as he opened the door to the doctors office. "I think I'm the one who's suposed to have the morning sickness, not you" you say making Harry chuckle. "I'm serious though, what if something goes wrong? What if the test lied and you really aren't pregnant?" he says and now you were worried too. "Thanks a lot Harry, now you've got me scared" you say lightly hitting his chest. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm just nervous and excited at the same time" he says and you kissed his lips. "Its okay Haz, I know how you feel." "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)" the doctor calls interrupting yours and Harry's conversation. You both stood up and followed her to her office. "Please lay down Mrs. Stlyes" the doctor says politely. You did as told while Harry sat down beside you holding tightly onto your hand. "So all I'm gonna do is rub some gel on your stomach and then we'll get to see your little miracle" she says and you smiled. She then rubbed the cold gel on your stomach making goosebumps appear. "Look!" Harry gasps. Your eyes traveled to the screen where a blob covered it. "T-that's are baby?" you ask completely bewildered. "Yep, it'll start to become more clearer when you get around 3 months" she says and tears came down your face. "That's amazing" you say taking in the picture on the screen. You really couldn't wait for him/her to arrive.

Zayn:

"I'm so tired!" Zayn complained resting his head on your shoulder. "Its not my fault they scheduled the appointment at 8 o'clock in the morning" you say pecking his head. "I know its not your fault, I just wish we could cuddle. Plus, I'm kind of scared to see if there's anything wrong with the baby" he says. "Don't be, I'm sure everything will be fine" you say just as your doctor called your name. Zayn took your hand and followed the doctor to your assigned room. "So you think you may be pregnant?" she asks. "No, we're certain" you corrected and she smiled. "Well then lets see that beautiful baby of yours" she says and you pulled your shirt up. She then rubbed some cold gel on your stomach making you squeeze Zayn's hand. "There it is!" the doctor says pointing to a blurry blob on the screen. "Oh my God. Its so tiny" Zayn commented. "Yep, but don't worry, its gonna keep growing" she says and he nodded. "So does that mean the baby's healthy?" you ask. "It sure does, baby Malik is perfectly fine" she says and Zayn kissed your lips. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Zayn."

Liam: Your body trembled as you walked into the doctors office alone. Liam wasn't able to make it since he was busy in the recording studio. You honestly felt like crying having to go to the first doctors appointment by yourself but it was his job. "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)" your doctor called. You hesitatingly stood up and followed her to the room. "Where's Liam this afternoon?" she asks as you laid yourself down on the bed. "Work" you responded sadly. "Are you sure?" she asks and pointed beside you. There sat Liam with a huge smile on his face. "What are you doing here?" you ask tears in your eyes. "I wouldn't miss this for the world" he says and pecked your lips. "You guys ready?" the doctor asks and you both nodded. She then put a cold gel like substance on your stomach and rubbed it around. A little smudge was then placed on the screen. "There's your baby" the doctor says and you and Liam looked at eachother with big smiles. "No, that's our baby" you corrected and kissed Liam's lips again.

Niall:

"I still can't believe your pregnant. We've been wanting this forever" Niall mumbles against your neck. "Neither can I" you say lightly brushing your lips over his. "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)" the doctor called interrupting yours and Niall adorable moment. "Coming" Niall says excitedly. He grabbed your small hand in his and you both followed the doctor. "You guys excited?" she asks helping you get comfortable on the bed. "Extremely" Niall answered. "We've been wanting a baby since we first got engaged" he says. That was almost a year ago, but you had gotten married about 3 months ago. "Well now you get to finally see him or her" the doctor says and poured some cold goo on you. She rubbed it around your stomach and then showed you the picture of the baby on it. "Amazing right?" the doctor says. "Absolutely" you agreed getting tears in your eyes. Niall noticed and kissed them away. "Just a few more months" he murmurs. You honestly couldn't wait.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

These were so adorable to write! And by the way, HAPPY (early) NEW YEAR'S! (Its not new year's here where I live yet so I apologize if New Year's has already passed for you.) Love you my beauties! Thank you so much for all the votes and reads!

~ Gaby <3