#41- Voicemail he leaves you after a fight/breakup

Preference #41- Voicemail he leaves you after a fight/breakup

Zayn:

"I can't believe I messed up this bad, I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I was just mad, I know that still doesn't make up for what I did, but I promise if you take me back, I'll never hurt you again. I just wish you'd answer, I miss your voice, your smile, your laugh, I just miss being with you. Just know that I love you, and I'll never stop trying to win you back. Please baby, answer the phone, you don't need to forgive me, I just want to make sure you're okay."

Harry:

"(Y/N) please answer the phone, it was a stupid fight. I shouldn't have said those things to you. You do so much for me, and I know how stressful it can be for you when I'm gone, plus all the hate. Just come home, it's been 5 hours, I'm getting worried. I just want you in my arms again, I want to kiss you, and cuddle with you. I love you so much it hurts. Please, please, please come home. I need to know that you're well."

Liam:

"How could I have treated you so bad? I don't know why I did what I did. I can honestly say it's the worst thing I've ever done, and what hurts most is that I hurt the one that I love, you. Please (Y/N), I need you to call me, tell me you're not in danger, or hurt. I know you're heart must be torn, because mine is in two. You need to come home so we can mend each other back together. I love you, beautiful, and I'm so so sorry. Just come back to me."

Louis:

"(Y/N) I swear I didn't mean what I said. I was drunk, and I know that's no excuse, but I didn't realize what I was doing, let alone saying. You're the best girlfriend I've ever had and I'm so lucky to have you. You've made me the happiest man alive and if you come back to me I'll promise to make you the happiest girl alive. I love you so much, I need you here with me, I need you in my life. Just call me back, tell me where you are so I can win you back."

Niall:

"Princess, where did you go? I can't find you, I've been driving around for more than 2 hours. Call me back, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have even said that. It was stupid and irresponsible of me to act that way in front of everyone. I didn't mean to upset you, it just came out wrong. I'm in love with you, I'd never want to make you cry or hurt you like I just did. You deserve better than me, but if you tell me where you are, I swear I'll act like a new me, a better me."

******************************************************************

Today 1 year ago was the day I first made this Wattpad account and all I can say is I'm glad that I did. At first I was confused to what this site really was, I didn't even know how to start a book, but overtime I learned how and now I've got 3 out. I just really want to thank you for being a big part of my life and getting my book to where it is now. I've become great friends with some of you and hope to get more. I also hope to have many more years with you! I truly can't thank you enough, I love you all!

~ Gaby <3