#19- Wrecking Ball Pt.2

Preference #19- Wrecking Ball Pt.2

Liam: 2 Months Later

Its been 2 months since since you broke up with Liam and you still weren't over him. You'd rather have hate than not being with the person you love. That's why you were on your way to his house. You needed to see him, and beg for forgiveness. You got out of your car and slowly approached his door. You signed before knocking. The door swung open to reveal a shocked looking Liam. "(Y-Y/N)" he stuttered out. "Liam, I know you probably don't want to see me, but I reallly miss you. Please don't think I left because I don't love you, because I do. Its just the hate was really getti-" you start, only to get cut off by Liam smashing his lips onto yours. "I missed you, too. And I'm sorry for thinking you didn't care about are relationship anymore. I was just upset" he says and you smiled. "Its fine Liam. I love you" you say. "I love you, too" he says and pulled you into another kiss.

Harry: A Week Later

It was Friday night and you were sitting at home eating a bowl of ice cream watching Titanic. "Leave his ass! Just leave! If you safe him then he'll just change!" you yelled at the t.v screen. You threw your pillow at Jacks face when the doorbell rung. You groaned before getting up and flinging the door open. "Harry?!" you gasped. "Hey (Y/N)" he says handing you the bouquet of flowers. "Look, I know flowers aren't gonna fix how much of a horrible boyfriend I've been but I just want to say that I'm sorry. I love you so much it hurts and I never want to loose you again. This week has been absolute hell and I just want you home again" he says and you smiled. "I love you, too!" you say and he pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Zayn: 1 Month Later

Your sister had finally pried you out of your room and now you two were walking through a public park. "I wanna go home!" you whined. "No! You need to stop mopping around and start going out" she says and you pouted. "I miss Zayn!" you cried. "What?" a voice asks from behind you. You turned around and became face to face with the boy you hadn't seen in a month. "Zayn" you whispered under your breath. Tears blurred your vision as you turned around and ran away from him. "(Y/N)!" he shouted after you. "What?! What could you possibly want?!" you yelled at him. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry" he says. "I was a bad boyfriend, and I should have let you in" he says walking towards you. "Zayn, what are trying to do here?" you ask. "I'm trying to tell you that I love you, and want you back" he says. "I love you too, and I want you to be yours again." "Then come here and kiss me" he says smirking. "Don't have to tell me twice" you say and crashed your lips onto his.

Niall: 2 Days Later

You were sitting at home watching Ellen when you heard her mention One Direction. The boys then walked out and when you saw Niall, it crushed you. He looked so sad and miserable. "Hi boys, nice to have you here" Ellen says. "Thanks for having us" Liam says and Ellen then turned her attention to Niall. "You look horrible" she stated bluntly and Niall looked down. "Um, I haven't got much sleep since..." "Since what?" she asked. "Since my girlfriend left me" he answers upset. "Look, (Y/N) I am so sorry! I just want you back. I know it was wrong not to tell anyone about us, but I was just doing it to protect you. I didn't want you to get hate, but now I realize what I did was wrong, so please take me back" he cried and you ran to your car and drove down to the station. "Niall!" you shrieked as he walked off stage. "(Y/N)!" he screamed and ran into your arms, where he belonged.

Louis: 5 Years Later

You, your husband, and 2 year old were all playing at the park when you noticed a man staring at you. "Um, can I help you?" you asked walking up to the stranger. "It is you!" his familiar voice says. "L-louis?" you stuttered in disbelief. "Hey (Y/N), I see you've gotten married" he says pointing to your husband. "Um, yeah. And what about you?" you asked. "Me too, she's actually over there" he says looking at a brunette. "Oh, well it was nice seeing you again" you say awkwardly. "Right, uh, you too" he says and walked to his wife. Well that was weird.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So I decided to make a part 2

because someone asked for it.

I hope you liked it:)

~ Gaby