Imagine for @cupcake_woove16 (Niall)

Requests are open so request away. And should I start doing a few dirty imagines/preferences here and there?

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.

Anika's P.O.V

Niall had been a total tease all day, he'd pull me into deep kisses, slap my bum, squeeze my thigh while we were eating, and everything else. I knew what he wanted, but to his dismay, he needed to get our 2 year old son, Uriah, to bed first. And that could take awhile knowing my own son.

"Can't we just stick him in front of the t.v and go upstairs for a sec" Niall whined and I gave him a shocked look.

"He's only two years old Niall, now go take him to bed, before I decide to go to bed" I say and he pouted.

"Fine" he groaned picking up the wide awake baby boy sitting on the ground playing with his toys. "C'mon son, let's get you to bed so mummy and I can play... naked."

"Niall" I scolded.

"He's two, it's not like he'll remember. Now go upstairs to our room, I'll meet you in there, okay?"

"Okay" I say chuckling. He was so anxious. I walked upstairs and headed to the bedroom, striping from my clothes and laying on the bed. Now I just have to wait.

Niall's P.O.V

"Hush little baby don't you cry, I don't know the words so just go to sleep" I sang rocking Uriah. He giggled lightly while I continued. "Hush little Uriah, go to sleep, I really need mummy to touch me."

"Dad, mummy!" he squealed clapping his chubby little hands.

"C'mon son, go to bed" I whispered and continued to rock him to sleep. It took nearly 10 minutes before he finally fell asleep. I laid him down in his crib and ran back to mine and Anika's room. There she was, completely naked, waiting for me. I felt myself grow harder.

"Well c'mon then, show me what you've been wanting to do to me all day" she whispered seductively. I took my shirt off and tugged off my pants and boxers and climbed on top her attaching my lips to hers.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good" I whispered biting her neck and then going back to her soft lips.

"Hhmmm" she moaned and I positioned myself at her entrance. "Hurry up, Uriah will wake up soon."

"Look who's eager now" I chuckled and plunged into her.

Anika's P.O.V

My mouth opened slightly, at the sudden force of Niall thrusting into me. It had been awhile since our last intercourse, so I was a bit uncomfortable, but only for a few seconds before I started to feel complete pleasure. "Oh Niall!" I moaned.

"Shhh, we have to be quiet" he whispers continuing his aggressive thrusts. I bit down on my lip trying to keep quiet, but I couldn't.

"Oh yes Niall, oh don't stop!" I moaned and his lips connected with mine. I didn't want this feeling to stop, I wanted it to go on for-.

"Waaaahhh!" a loud cry fills the room as the baby monitor starts to go crazy from Uriah's cries.

"Fuck" Niall complains slipping out of me and throwing on his boxers. "I'll be right back."

"Okay" I whined. He quickly dashed out of the room, giving me a clear view of his cute little toned butt.

A few minutes passed and I was starting to grow impatient, so I got out of bed to see what was taking so long. When I got to Uriah's door, Niall was barely putting him down in his crib. "Is he asleep?" I whispered.

"Yeah" Niall whispered back, closing the door behind him and then pushing me against the wall. "Where were we?"

"Right about here" I smiled leaning into his lips but he stopped me and took off his boxers. He picked me up and shoved his length into me making me gasp once again.

"No, I think we were right about here" he smirks and started to thrust into me....

************************************************************

It was a little bit dirty, did you like it? Idk if I should do more like this, it's up to you guys. Should I do dirty imagines/preferences every now and then?

~ Gaby <3