Imagine for @TrueArianator

Imagine

Prompt: Elyanor and Gaby are famous singers who are great friends with the boys from One Direction. They invite them over but things don't go too well between a certain curly haired boy and a girl madly in love with him.

Elyanor's P.O.V

Me and Gaby had decided to throw dinner at our house tonight so we invited all the boys and their girlfriends. Harry was looking extremely dashing as he walked through the house doors with everyone following behind him, but of course I wouldn't let him know that. He hated me and I had to pretend to hate him.

"Hello love" he said to Gaby pulling her into a hug. They had become great friends and somehow I let him become the total opposite.

"Hey Harry" she responded and then gave me a look.

"Hello" Harry mumbled walking past me. I rolled my eyes as though it didn't hurt but it did, it hurt so badly.

I hugged the rest of the boys and girls before going to the dining room to eat. When I got in there I looked for a free seat but the only one available was between Gaby and Harry.

I didn't mind sitting next to Gaby, but Harry was a completely different story. He'd probably make stupid jokes about me all night.

"Come sit" Gaby says smiling. I pointed towards Harry and she mouthed 'It will be fine.' I nodded and sat down.

"Oh great" I heard Harry mutter to himself.

"Right back at you" I replied and began to eat and listen to the conversations all around me.

"Excited for the tour in 2 weeks, girls?" Liam asks me and Gaby kindly. Me and Gaby were heading off to America to start off our second tour.

"Extremely" I answered.

"Yes" Gaby says shaking her head and I saw Niall pout next to her. They had been dating for 3 months.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I heard him whisper to her.

"I'm gonna miss you, too" she said and they kissed each other. That should be me and Harry, but no. He just had to hate me, and I had to pretend to hate him, too!

"Aww!" Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle said at the same time. Gaby blushed and so did Niall.

"You guys are so adorable" Harry said from beside me.

"Thanks" Niall smiled.

"But back to the tour, yes we're excited" Gaby says.

"I can't wait!" I squealed.

"And I can't wait for you to leave" Harry smirked at me and I frowned.

"Finally I won't have to see your disgusting face any more" I played along trying not to sound hurt.

"If my face is disgusting then what the hell does that make yours? Drop dead scary?" he laughs and I suddenly snapped.

"Are you f*cking serious?!" I asked and the whole room grew silent. "Why do you hate me so much?!"

"Why do you hate me?" he asks.

"I don't" I mumbled quietly.

"What?" he asks.

"I said I don't, I don't hate you Harry, well at least I didn't, until now" I say standing up from my spot at the table and going upstairs to my room.

Tears fell freely from my face as I tried to stop them, but there was no use. Why couldn't I be someone Harry liked? Someone Harry would one day love?

As minutes past there was a knock on my door, I hoped that it wasn't Harry to tell me more things, and I was relieved when I found Gaby standing there.

"Oh El" she whispered looking at my tear stained face. "Screw him."

"I wish" I tried to joke and she wrapped her arms around me, closing the door in the process.

"I don't know why Harry's like that with you, he's usually a sweet guy."

"Isn't it obvious? He hates me" I say and started to cry again.

"I don't think he hates you, I think his feelings are the complete opposite" she says.

"Yeah right, he's made it very clear to me" I say and she sighed.

"Its gonna be fine, Elyanor. He'll apologize."

"You think so?" I ask.

"Oh he better, or else I'm gonna choke him to death" she joked and I laughed.

"Thanks Gaby."

"No problem, El."

1 Week Later

It had been an entire week since the disaster dinner and Harry still hadn't bothered to apologize, I was starting to lose hope.

Right now me and Gaby were in the studio finishing up any unfinished work when I was suddenly called into the office to talk with management.

"Um, you needed me?" I say sitting down.

"Yes we did, thank you for coming Elyanor. We've been thinking, Gaby's got a boyfriend now, and has had one for a few months so we've decided that it would be good if you had one, too" they explained.

"I'm sorry, what? Are you signing me up to date someone?" I asked mortified.

"Yes, he should be here any minute, he's running late" they say. I felt p*ssed and worried at the same time.

A few minutes had passed before I saw the handle on the door move, I braised myself for what the guy would look like or who he'd even be, but when he walked through those doors I knew I was in trouble.

"Harry?" I questioned.

"Elyanor?" he says in the same tone.

"What are you doing here?" we say at the same time.

"Elyanor, meet your new boyfriend" management cut in and I nearly screamed at them.

"I'm not dating Harry Styles! He hates me!" I cried.

"That's what I've been meaning to tell you, Elyanor. I don't hate you" Harry says catching me off guard.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask and he took a deep breath.

"I don't hate you, Elyanor, and I'm so sorry about dinner last week. It was rude of me, but I also want to apologize about the last few months we've known each other. I've been a complete a**, but in my defence, you were rude right back. But what I'm really trying to say is, I love you, Elyanor. I really, really love you, this means so much to me because I've never loved someone before."

"You love me?" I asked. What the absolute f*ck is going on?

"Yes" he says.

"I love you, too. I'm sorry for acting like a b*tch" I confessed and his frown turned into a smile.

"You love me back?" he asks.

"Yes Harry, I love you."

"So then, will you go out with me tonight?" he asks and I nodded my head. Before I could process what was going on he ran across the room to where I was and grabbed my face giving me a long and passionate kiss.

"Ahem, so uh, will you guys sign the contract?" management ask when we pulled away.

"We don't need a contract, I'm making her my girlfriend by the end of tonight" Harry smiled and gave me another kiss.

*************************************************************

Based off me and my friend, Elyanor. I made this for her! She's amazing, love you El <3