Imagine for @MissBourgeois (Zayn- Your Mine)

Ariel's P.O.V

Me and my boyfriend of 2 years, Zayn were walking around a crowded boardwalk when we spotted a Ferris wheel.

"Do you wanna go wait in line?" Zayn asks rubbing his thumb over my Palm in a calm way.

"Sure babe" I say and we both walked through the busy mob of people. As we waited in line, a guy from in front of us turned around. It was then, when I realized he was my ex boyfriend, Leon.

"Ariel?" he says, eyebrows raised.

"Hi Leon" I say and he was quick to pull me into a hug.

"Its been ages, you look beautiful" he says and I thanked him.

"Erm, I'm Zayn" Zayn says awkwardly holding out his hand. Leon shook it and then returned his eyes back to me.

"This one of your cousins I've never met?" he asks and I kind of laughed. How could he not know who Zayn was?

"No, this is my boyfriend, Zayn."

"Zen? What kind of name is that?" Leon says.

"Its Zayn" Zayn corrected and gave me a look that said, 'Who the f*ck is this d*ck?'

"Zayn, this is my ex boyfriend, Leon" I introduced.

"Anyways Ariel, you free after this date with hair boy?" Leon asks, slipping his hand around my waist. Soon enough Zayn had grabbed his arm and pulled it away from me.

"What the f*ck man?" Zayn yells and Leon pulled away from him.

"Don't f*cking touch me" Leon growled and Zayn pounced on him.

"Zayn no! Someone will call security, he's not worth ruining today" I say holding him back. He looked at me, face softening and going into my arms. "Why don't you do us both a favor and go the f*ck away" I say to Leon.

"Wow" he mumbled before walking off.

"You okay?" I asked Zayn. He nodded taking a deep breath.

"Just one question" he says.

"Yes?"

"How did a sweet, beautiful girl end up with that?"

"Who knows?" I say laughing an d he smiled, staring into my eyes.

"I love you, Ariel, and I'm not gonna let anyone take you away from me. Your mine." He gave me a little kiss on the lips before giving me another that was full of pure lust and love.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The f bomb sure was dropped a lot in this imagine. Thanks for reading! Much Love :*

~ Gaby <3