Imagine for @xTheoxNiallx (Liam- More Than Friends)

Theo's P.O.V

My heart pounded as I thought about Liam. You see, he's been on tour for 6 months and I've missed him like crazy! I couldn't wait to see him, hug him, and just be in his arms!

I know you probably think I like him and its true. I've liked him since we first met back in 2008 but we've always remained friends.

"Ding!" the doorbell went which only meant one thing. The boys including the girls had just arrived. I opened the door and was pulled into a pair of familiar arms.

"Liam!" I squeal hugging him as tight as I could.

"Theo! I've missed you so much!" he whispers in my hear making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"I've missed you too!" I say.

"Alright alright, we want a hug too!" Harry says and I blushed but gave each of them a hug.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I ask leading them into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Lets watch The Possession" Louis suggests and I tensed up.

"Okay, I've been dying to see that!" I lie and Liam put the movie on. I watched as Eleanor snuggled into Louis, Perrie into Zayn, Gaby into Niall, and Tori into Harry. I felt all lonely holding onto my pillow while I looked over at Liam doing the same thing to his pillow.

I signed and kept my eyes on the t.v when a scary part came on making me scream.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I shouted and turned off the movie.

"Theo!" everyone yelled at me.

"I'm sorry! I was just scared!" I say and I saw Harry send me a smirk.

"Then why don't you just have Liam cuddle you" he suggested and I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up Harry!" I yell, my face turning red along with Liam's.

"Oh, are little Theo and Liam embarrassed?" Zayn teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave us alone" Liam says annoyed.

"We'll leave you alone if you kiss Theo!" Louis says and my eyes went wide. Sure I was hoping Liam would say okay but I couldn't act like that or they'd know I like him.

"You promise?" Liam asks surprising everyone.

"Your serious?" Perrie asks.

"Yeah, you guys are annoying the hell out of me and I'm sure Theo agrees with me" Liam says glancing at me and I nodded. "Well, would you mind?" he asks scooting over to me.

"Go ahead" I whisper and his lips were soon on mine. The kiss lasted about 2 seconds before he pulled back leaving me slightly sad that it was so short.

"Now leave us alone!" Liam says and they all groaned. I guess they had wished for more action too.

Liam's P.O.V

They all groaned and trust me, I wanted to too. I like Theo so much, I could kiss her for years and not get sick of her! I just wish she liked me back.

It was obvious she didn't like me back, she showed no emotion on her face, but then again neither did I and I like her! Maybe even love.

"Wanna just watch Family Guy? I really can't handle The Possession right now" Theo says and we all agreed. I watched as she turned the t.v on, Peter Griffin's face soon popping onto the screen.

But if I was honest, I wasn't even paying attention to the movie. I was to busy staring at Theo's jawline, plump lips, beautiful hair, shiny eyes, and adorable cheeks.

I need to tell her, just not now. Maybe when everyone leaves. Yeah, that's seems good.

~ 2 or 3 Hours Later ~

Theo's P.O.V

"Bye everyone! I'm glad you could come!" I say and they all left except for a certain brown haired, brown eyed, sexy boy.

"Could I talk to you Theo?" Liam asks closing the door.

"Sure Li, what's up?" I ask and he grabbed a hold of my face and gave me a slow and passionate kiss. When we pulled away I was literally breathless.

"I'm sorry I did that but I just really like you and I know you don't like me back but I just had to get that off my che-" he said in one breath but I cut him off.

"What if I say I like you too?" I say shyly and Liam's eyes went wide.

"Y-you like me?" he stuttered and I nodded. His lips curved into a smile and we then shared another kiss togetehr. Finally I got the man of my dreams.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

×× It was fun writing this so I hoped you liked it! ××

~ Gaby <3