Imagine for @niall_xprincess (Niall- They Don't Know About Us)

Imagine for @Niall_xprincess (Niall- They Don't Know About Us)

[Requests for imagines are CLOSED since I'm going on vacation on Friday and need to get everything ready. Sorry, but they'll be open soon:)]

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Not even the gods above, could separate the two of u-" I cut off my phones ringtone by answering the call.

"Hello" I say.

"Hey princess, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie with me?" a familiar Irish accent asks.

"I'd love too Niall, but do I have to park down the street like you made me do last time?" I ask. Just in case your confused, me and Niall have been dating eachother for 3 months. The only problem is, no one knows.

"Yes Alyssa, I'm sorry but we can't risk getting caught."

"But what if I want to get caught?"

"Princess, please, just park down the street like always" he says and I signed.

"Fine" I mutter and hung up the phone.

I then drove to Niall's house and opened it with the key he gave me two weeks ago.

"Princess? Is that you?" Niall asks from the living room.

"No, its a burgler who just so happens to have the key to your house" I joke and in walked Niall.

"What's with the sass?" he asks.

"Nothing, its just, I'm sick of being your secret" I admit, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Princess, I don't want you to get hurt. You have no idea what people are capable of" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. I shrugged him off and looked down at the floor.

"Why is it that your the only one who cares if I get hurt? I could honestly careless if they call me names."

"Please, can you just be happy I'm with you" he asks and my eyes got watery.

"What the f*ck is that suposed to mean?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"It means I can have any girl I want, so just be happy I'm with your a**!" he yells at me and I broke down into sobs.

"I... can't believe... you said that" I cried and ran out of his house.

"Alyssa! Come back!" he yelled after me but I was already driving away.

~ 1 Week Later ~

All Niall did was call, text, and show up at my house all week but it suddenly stopped today. I was relieved, yet sad at the same time.

As I wiped my tears away The Ellen show started. I smiled happily and turned the volume up.

"And here they are, One Direction!" she says into the mic and out walked 4 happy British boys and 1 tear stained, red faced, messy haired Irish boy.

My heart broke as Niall took his seat next to Harry and looked down at the floor.

"So boys, its been a long time. Anything new going on?" Ellen asks and Niall raised his hand.

"I just lost the most important girl in my life" he answers, his attention turning to his confused lads.

"And who might that be?" Ellen asks and Niall took a deep breath.

"Alyssa, Alyssa (Y/L/N)" he says and my eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Who's Alyssa?" almost everyone asked.

"She's my girlfriend, well ex now, but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that I want her back in my arms. Alyssa, if your watching please meet me at my house. I promise I'll forgive you in person if you come" he says and I grabbed my coat and sped off to his house.

When I approached his door I figured I should just knock, so I did.

Sadly I got no answer so I whipped out my key and got in myself.

"Niall" I say quietly. All I heard were sobs. I slowly made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch where Niall where crying at.

"Leave me alone boys" he cried.

"Um, last time I checked I was a girl" I say and Niall face lifted up from the pillow he was laying on.

"A-Alyssa" he croaked out. "I'm so sorry, I should've told everyone. I just didn't want you to get hurt. I love you so much my heart feels like its gonna burst. Please tak-" I cut him off with my lips connecting with his.

"Its fine Niall, and I love you too" I whisper and kissed him again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

xx Sorry for the long wait Alyssa!  I hope you liked the prompt I
chose! xx

~ Gaby <3