#54- Christmas Shopping

Preference #54- Christmas Shopping

Zayn:

"Babe, do you think she'll like this?" Zayn asks holding up a makeup kit, he was trying to find his sister a gift. "Definitely, so there's one sister down, you still have a whole lot to do" you reminded him and he sighed. "That reminds me, what is it that you want?" he asks and you shrugged. "I just want you, you don't have to get me anything" you say and kissed his lips. "I can't just not get you something" he says. "Zayn, Christmas isn't even about the gifts, it's fine, I just want to spend it with you." "I love you, (Y/N), but I'm still getting you something, I just don't know what."

Louis:

You and Louis walked hand in hand, to a near by store. You had to get your little cousin something, so off to the toy store you went. "What should I get her?" You ask while looking around. "She loves stuffed animals, perhaps you should get her one" Louis suggests and you smiled. "Now this is why I bring you shopping with me, not only are you great to look at, but you always know what to get." Louis laughed and brought you into his muscular arms, "Well you're pretty great to look at as well."

Niall:

Niall's face turned into a huge smile as he looked over all the toys in front of him. "I honestly think I'm gonna buy all of these for Theo right now, he'd love them!" Niall says placing a few in the cart. "You spoil him" you laugh and he shrugged. "I just love him, I want him to have the best toys. I would've died to have so many toys growing up." "Let's get them then, grab a handful" you instruct but before doing so, Niall gave you a big hug. "You're the best, thanks for coming with me today." He pressed a kiss to your cheek. "Anytime Nialler."

Harry:

"Oh my gosh, look at this, I have to have it!" You shriek looking at a black dress. "I thought we were shopping for your friend?" Harry laughs while pulling you away from the item. "Yeah, that's why I was looking at it, for my friend" you say. "Last time I checked your friend was a guy, and I'm sure he wouldn't want a dress." "Oh fine then" you groan walking to another section. "You're too cute" Harry teases.

Liam:

"Zayn will like this, right?" Liam asks holding up a few different cans of spray paint and big rolls of blank paper. "He'll love it, just yesterday he was complaining about running out of spray paint" you say and put all the items in the cart. "Okay, good. I just want to make sure he'll like his gift." "He's gonna love his gift Li, don't worry" you assure him and he kissed your lips. "Now off to find Harry's gift. What would he like?" In the end, Harry was given a shirt with bananas on it as a joke, along with a banana printed headband. He actually wore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas! I know I'm a bit early, but it's just in case I don't update before then. I hope you all have a great Christmas if you celebrate it, also Happy (early) New Year!!! Love you guys!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

~ Gaby <3