Imagine for @LovingLM (Niall)

Stephanie's P.O.V

Niall had just got home from the studio which meant it was time to take Niah, our 3 year old daughter to the dentist. She was really scared and nervous. I knew it wouldn't be easy to get her there.

Our original plan was not to tell her that she was going to the dentist, but her uncle Louis has a big mouth and told her while they were playing Barbie dolls yesterday.

"Hey babe, where's Niah? Is she ready to go to the dentist?" Niall asks entering the living room where I was sat.

"No, she's scared" I say.

"Dammit Louis, we should have him take her instead" he says kissing my lips.

"I know right."

"Well let's go get her, she's dressed isn't she?" he asks and I nodded.

"Yes, now let's go get her." Niall took my hand in his and we went down the hall to retrieve the toddler who was nowhere to be found.

"I thought she was in here?" Niall says confused.

"She was. Niah! Where are you?" I called out.

"Niah!" Niall shouted looking in the other rooms. "Wait, do you hear that?" he whispers and my eyebrows furrowed.

"No?" I say.

"Just listen" he says. The whole house was silent, except for small cries coming from the hall closet.

"Niah?" I say opening the door to find her crying in the corner.

"Princess what's wrong?" Niall asks picking her up.

"I don't wanna go to the dentist" she sniffled.

"Why not? It's just a checkup" he says.

"But their mean, what if they hurt me?" she says hiding her face in Niall's neck.

"They're not gonna hurt you baby, and besides, me and daddy will be with you every step of the way" I say rubbing her back.

"I still not going" she says crossing her arms.

"That's too bad" Niall starts. "Now you won't get your prize..."

"What prize?" Niah says suddenly interested in going.

"I shouldn't tell you, I mean, you've already decided you don't wanna go" I say and Niall smirked.

"No, no, no, I wanna go!" she says smiling. "I want my prize!"

"Are you sure...?" Niall asked.

"Yes, let's go!" she yells jumping out of Niall's arms and going to the door.

"Good work" I say to Niall.

"You helped" he smiled and kissed my lips again.

"C'mon!" Niah shouted. Both me and Niall hurried to the door helping her get her shoes on then left to the dentist appointment. When we returned home later that day Niah was quick to call her uncle Louis and tell her about her fun experience while cuddling with her new stuffed bear she named, Denny.

I hope you ended up liking the prompt I chose? This was the first thing that came to mind, so let me know! Also, if you'd like an imagine or have an idea for a preference I could do tell me! Thanks lovelies, ILY!

~ Gaby <3