Imagine for @Missbabydoll424 (Zayn)

Meka's P.O.V

Saturday night had finally come which meant it was time for me, the boys, and their girlfriends to have dinner tonight. I loved spending time with them all, especially Zayn who was my current boyfriend of 3 years.

"Love, c'mon. We don't wanna be late" Zayn says as I slipped into my shoes.

"Okay" I smiled grabbing my purse. We linked hands and went out to our car. The ride to the restaurant was full of small talk, that was until we got to the table. The boys and their girlfriends were laughing and having fun.

"Hey guys" Zayn says pulling out a chair for me to sit down on. I did and then he sat down next to me.

"Hiya love birds" Louis smiled. "Here's the menu, we haven't ordered yet."

"Thanks" I say reading over the menu. Zayn rested his chin on my shoulder reading the menu over too. I tried to concentrate on what was on the piece of paper but a group of girls from a few tables away were looking over at us and joking around.

"What are you looking at babe?" Zayn asks turning his head in the direction of mine.

"Those girls must be fans" I say. Only a second later and they were heading over to our table.

"Hello" we all greeted.

"Did you want a picture or something?" Liam asked politely.

"That would be lovely, but for starters we'd just like to say that we know you're only using Zayn for fame and we hate you" one girl says catching me off guard.

"Zayn deserves so much better, I mean you're not even worth being with. He's probably getting paid to date you" another says.

"I heard management made them both sign a contract" a third one piped up making all of her friends laugh.

"Excuse me but I don't appreciate you talking fake shit to me, my girlfriend, or my friends. Meka is the most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever met, we've been together for over 3 years. Do you really think I'd be with someone for that long for money? Cause if the three of you claim to know me so well you wouldn't accuse me of basically living a lie which I would never do. So why don't you do me and my wonder girlfriend a favor and leave us the hell alone" Zayn snaps making the girls faces grow red.

"But what about our picture?" one girl squeaked out.

"You're crazy, leave" Zayn says sternly and they did. Although what the girls said hurt, I focused all my attention on Zayn instead.

"Thank you Zayn" I say and he kissed my lips.

"I'll always be here to stick up for you, especially when someone accuses our love of being fake" he smiles and you all carried on with your dinner.

*****************************************************************

Thanks for requesting, if any of you want an imagine please let me know! ILY! Also requests for certain preferences too!

~ Gaby <3