Imagine for @xKelseyHemmingsx (Liam)

Requests are open so request away!

Kelsey's P.O.V

It was midday, and Liam and I were sitting on the couch feeding our newborn little girl. She was the cutest, she had Liam's big Brown eyes, and chubby little cheeks.

"Hi baby girl, you're so beautiful" Liam whispered softly as he cradled her.

"Aww, look Li, she's falling asleep" I whispered smiling. Just then our adorable little son, Niall, who had previously been playing cars in his room, walked in. And yes, we named him after his uncle Niall.

"Play with me mummy and daddy" he says in a loud voice making the newborn cry.

"Son, go back and play in your room, you're being too loud" Liam scolded rocking the baby back and forth.

"But I wanna play" our son frowns, his lip quivering. I knew he was about to cry.

"Come with me honey" I say taking his hand and bringing him back to his room. "I'll play with you for right now."

"But I want daddy to play, too" he cries.

"Well daddy's putting sister to sleep" I say rubbing his back.

"I don't like sister, you both love her more than me."

"No we don't Niall, we love you both so much" I say hugging him tightly.

"No huh, daddy and you are always holding her, and feeding her, and never play with me anymore" he says.

"Sister is just a baby, she doesn't know how to walk like you, or feed herself. She can't do that stuff yet, so she needs our help. You'll have to teach her one day, all of us will" I try to explain.

"We have to teach her?" he asks and I nodded.

"Yes, but for right now, we have to pay a little more extra attention to her. It doesn't mean we love her more, because we love both of you equally. So is it okay if we help her?"

"I guess so mummy, but only because she can't do stuff like me" he says.

"Thank you darling" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"But you still have to play with me! Both of you" he says.

"Okay, it's a deal" I say shaking his little hand.

"It's a deal!" he repeats happily. "Can we tell daddy about the deal?"

"Of course, but first we need to make sure that sister is asleep, that way we don't wake her."

"Okay mummy" he says and I picked him up carrying him to the living room where Liam was holding a sleeping baby.

"I'm gonna go put her in her crib" Liam whispers.

"Wait daddy" Niall whispers and leant over to kiss his sister's forehead. "I love you sister, but you need to hurry up and grow up so I can play with mummy and daddy more. Got it?" he says and both Liam and I laughed.

"I'll be right back" Liam says and went to take our daughter to her room.

"Since sister is asleep, can we all play?" Niall asks.

"Yes son, go get your cars" I say.

"Okay mummy!" I set him down and watched as he raced to his room.

"Where did Niall go?" Liam asks returning to the room.

"He's getting his toys" I say and Liam wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so happy, I love you and our beautiful family."

"I love you and our beautiful family as well. Thank you for making me a mummy Liam."

"And thank you for making me a daddy" he smiles and kissed my lips.

#####################################

Sorry for naming the son Niall, I would've chosen a different name but I didn't know what. Other than that I hope you enjoyed the imagine. Love you all :*

~ Gaby <3