Imagine for @jordain_2001 (Zayn- Prom)

Imagine for @Jordain_2001 (Zayn- Prom)

[Short Imagine]

Jordain's P.O.V

As I took one final glance in the mirrior I couldn't help but smile. My fluffy pink dress complimented my body in ways I didn't know could! And my hair for once was curled perfectly along with my make up. Maybe this was a sign.

"Jordain!" my mum yelled from downstairs. I smiled at my reflection one more time before heading downstairs. When I approached the door I saw Zayn standing next to my parents.

"Hi Zayn" I say blushing. I still couldn't believe the hottest guy in the school asked me to the prom!

"Hello Jordain, you look beautiful" Zayn says and I blushed even harder.

"Awe, you guys are adorable! Can I get pictures?" my mum asks and Zayn nodded in reassurance.

"Of course" he says and put his hand on my waist. After a few shots of us we were finally on our way.

"I'm so nervous" I say staring out of the window.

"Don't be" Zayn says putting his hand in mine. I smiled wide and he glanced at me sending me a half smile and a wink.

We drove around for awhile before we finally made it to the school. Just as I was getting out of the car Zayn opened it for me and held out his hand.

I gladly took it and that's when we walked into the gym and all eyes were on us. I started to feel a little uncomfortable with my body and I guess Zayn noticed.

"Don't worry Jordain, you look absolutely flawless" he says and pecked my cheek. The things this boy did to me!

"Thank you Zayn, do you wanna go dance" I ask and he nodded. He held my waist as we swayed back and forth to Justin Timberlake's song Mirriors.

"I'm really glad I asked you to the dance before Zach could" Zayn says staring into my eyes.

"Me too, but if it makes you feel any better I would said no. He's not my type."

"Well what exactly is your type?" he asks in a flirty voice.

"I like a guy that appears edgy but is actually a total softy in the inside."

"You do? That's not me at all" he says with a grin. "I'm not even close to being a softy."

"Oh please Zayn, your extremely soft!" I say and he hid his face in my neck.

"Okay okay, I'm a softy!" he agrees lifting his head up from my neck. Before I knew it his lips were colliding with mine. When we pulled back we were both smiling like crazy. "Will you be my girlfriend, Jordain?"

"I'd love to Zayn!" I say over excitedly and he laughed giving me another kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

×× 2 imagines in one day! I deserve an award! Jk, I ain't that good nor am I close! ××