#11- How you meet

Preference #11- How you meet

Niall: An Ed Sheeran concert

You and (Y/F/N) were seated in the 3rd row swaying back and forth to A Team when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see THE Niall Horan smiling down at you. "Um, so you like Ed Sheeran?" he croaked out, blushing a deep shade of red. "I love him, and One Direction" you say and his grin got even bigger. "What do you say after the show, me, you, and your friend go out to dinner" he says and you nodded. "We'd love that!" your friend screamed. "Great, we'll take my car" he says and you nodded happily. That my friend, was the start of a wonderful relationship!

Harry: At a signing

You were about two people away before coming face to face with the love of your life, Harry Styles. Your hands grew sweaty as your legs shook like crazy. Before you knew it, it was your turn to go up. Your cheeks burned as you made your way to the long table. "Aye, love" you heard Harry's voice say. You finally lifted your head up and looked into those green emerald eyes you always thought about before you went to sleep. "Um, can you sign this?" you asked embarrassed, he wouldn't stop looking at you. "Uh, yeah" he said grabbing the CD and quickly signing it. "Thanks, it was nice meeting you" you say smiling and walking onto the next boy. You didn't notice Harry had written his number on it until you were getting in your car. You made sure to call him once you got home. Thus, a beautiful relationship was created.

Louis: Starbucks

You had just got in line when the guy in front of you turned around and slipped his hot beverage all over your chest. "Sh*t its hot!" you screamed jumping up and down. The guy immediately apologized which is what made you look up at him. There stood Louis Tomlinson with a guilty look on his face. When your eyes locked on each others, it was hard to look away, it was like you were in a trance. "Um, we should get your burn checked out" he says finally looking away from you. "Um, yeah. I'll go now, uh, bye!" you say walking away, but only to be pulled back. "I'll take you, and maybe lunch afterwards" Louis says smiling. You smiled back and followed him to his car. Who would have thought getting coffee slipped on you would help you find your husband.

Zayn: Your art gallery

You had cut the ribon off the gallerys door and now everyone was looking around. Just has you were about to talk to someone, a tall dark haired boy approached you. You instantly knew he was Zayn Malik, but what you didn't understand is why he was there. "Hey, you must be (Y/N), your works are amazing" he gushed and you blushed. "Thank you, I absolutely love your band" you replied and he smiled. "Thank you, I hope I'm your favorite cause if I wasn't, I'd be really embarrassed for asking you out to dinner" he says and you

were shocked. "I'd love, too" you say. Ta Da! A relationship was born!

Liam: A pet store

You were looking around the little store searching for the perfect turtle when you finally found it. The only problem was that a man was walking towards it. You quickly pushed him out of the way and shielded your turtle. "Hey! I wanted that one!" a familiar accent whined. "Your Liam Payne!" you say. "Yep, and your the girl that just pushed me AND stole my turtle" he says and you blushed. "Sorry, its just I really love turtles! They're so cute!" you squealed excitedly. "Just like you, so why don't I buy him and you can be his mummy and perhaps my new girlfriend" he says and you agreed. Years later and now you two are married with a baby boy on the way!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you enjoyed this preference!

I'm really happy about all the reads and votes

I'm getting! You guys are so amazing and I really

appreciate it! And remember, if you want an imagine,

just inbox me or leave it in the comments:)

~ Gaby