Imagine for @DllanFitzgerald (Niall- Mistake)

Imagine for @Dllanfitzgerald (Niall- Mistake)

Dllan's P.O.V

"Zayn, have you seen Niall?" I ask as I made my way through the busy crowd. Right now we were at the pub and I had somehow managed to loose a very drunk Niall.

"Um, I thought he was with you?"

"He was, but I lost him" I say when I noticed Zayn's eyes travel to the back of the pub. "What are you looking at?" I ask starting to turn around but Zayn grabbed my body.

"Nothing! Uh, lets just go find Niall!" he says still gripping onto my arms.

"Let go of me" I say and then turned around. Let me just tell you, I wish I hadn't. There stood Niall and some red head chick lip locking.

"You okay?" Zayn asks and I looked up at him.

"Can you please take me to your house?" I asked and he nodded, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the pub. When I was situated in his car I started to sob.

Why would Niall do this?

Was I not pretty enough?

Good enough?

"Dllan, please stop crying. He's not worth it" Zayn says rubbing my knee.

"I know, but I can't help it. I love him Zayn. Why would he do this?" I cried.

"I don't know love, it was probably because he was sh*t face drunk" he says.

"It still hurts though" I say and he kissed my head.

"Its gonna be okay, lets just get to my house and rest a bit" he says and I nodded.

When we got to his house I went straight to the guest room and cried myself to sleep. The last thing on my mind was,

Why Niall?

~~~ 4 Days Later ~~~

Niall had been calling me non-stop these last few days but I ignored every text and ended every call.

"You okay love?" Zayn asks since he noticed I was staring down at my phone.

"No" I admitted. "Niall keeps calling and asking where I am and why I won't pick up" I say. "Does that mean he doesn't remember?" I ask.

"Probably not, like I said, he was drunk as f*ck that night" he says and I signed.

"Can you take me home Zayn? I need to fix this" I say and he nodded.

"Yeah, lets go" he says and we drove back to mine and Niall's house. "Call me if you need me" he says and I nodded getting out. I slowly made my way to the front door and swung it open.

As I made my way to the living room the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils. When I made it to the room I saw Niall crying on the sofa, beer in hand, and a picture of us in the other.

"Niall" I breathed out. I tried to stop the tears from falling but it was no use.

"Dllan!" he sobbed standing up from the couch and pulling me into his arms. "Where were you?! I thought you left me! Why'd you leave?! I've been a total wreck!"

"You don't remember?" I ask and he nodded his head 'no.'

"I saw you kissing some girl in the pub 4 days ago when we went out with the boys" I say and his eyes widened.

"I-I-I c-cheated?" he stuttered, tears falling from his blood shot red eyes.

"Yeah" I whispered and he sniffled.

"I'm sorry princess, I swear it won't happen again! I love you baby, please, just take me back" he sobbed and I gave in.

"Okay Niall, it was just a mistake" I say and hugged him. "I've missed your hugs" I say.

"I've missed your hugs too princess, you complete me" he mumbles and kissed my lips. Finally, I was whole again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

xx I know! It's about f*cking time I've updated! I'm so sorry guys, I've just been so busy with school! And to everyone else who I owe an imagine to, it may take awhile but they'll be done! Love you guys, hope you liked it Dllan! xx

~ Gaby <3