#51- Your favorite ride at California Adventure

Preference #51- Your favorite ride at California Adventure

Zayn: Radiator Springs Racers

The ride wasn't extremely scary like the other ones you had experienced that day, it was calmer, yet still had a bit of a thrill to it. You both enjoyed going on this ride over and over again, it was even better when your car won the race.

Liam: Toy Story Midway Mania!

Both you and Liam have always been a fan of Toy Story, so when you arrived at the amusement park, you both immediately went to this ride. It was loads of fun, but Liam was grumpy when you kept winning the high score for most points.

Louis: California Screamin'

Louis has always been a fan of roller coasters, so it was no surprise that when he dragged you on the ride, he'd want to go again, and again. After going on it a handful of times, you became more comfortable with it and enjoyed yourself even more, although you still held Louis' hand like there was no tomorrow.

Niall: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

It was one of the first rides you got on while walking around the huge amusement park, and you both instantly became obsessed with it. You loved the thrill it gave you each time it dropped down, bringing you back up, and then dropping you back down again.

Harry: Grizzly River Run

You and Harry loved this ride, it was fast, and just an incredible amount of fun. He laughed every time you screamed when water splashed on your face and when the steep falls made you a bit scared that you had to hold onto his arm. More than anything though, he was just happy to be spending this time with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I recently went to California Adventure so I decided to make this preference. I will be doing a Disneyland after this one.

Have you been to California Adventure? It's so much fun!!! I had the best time!

~ Gaby <3