Imagine for @DidHeSeeMe (Harry)

Ayesha's P.O.V

One of my really good friends was over at the moment, hanging out with me and my boyfriend of almost 3 years, Harry. They'd met multiple times, but today was different, Harry was being extra flirty for some reason and it was starting to make me mad, jealous even.

"You guys hungry?" Harry asks standing up from the couch.

"Um, no thanks" (Y/F/N) says.

"Why not?" Harry asks.

"Just not that hungry" she shrugs.

"Oh of course you aren't, wouldn't want to ruin that amazing body now would you?" Harry teases making (Y/F/N) playfully slap him.

"Shut up, I'm just not hungry."

"Yeah, okay... what about you babe?" he asks me.

"No" I responded and he left to the kitchen. I looked over at my friend  frowning, she was absolutely gorgeous. Growing up, every time I had a specific crush on a boy, they'd end up liking her instead, but of course being the great friend that she is she would reject them. I always wondered why Harry and I dated, even after he'd met (Y/F/N). Why didn't he just go for her like everyone else did?  Was he waiting for a good opportunity?

"I'm back" Harry smiles sitting down in between me and (Y/F/N). He had a sandwich in his hand.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest.

"Or we could go outside? It's a lovely day" (Y/F/N) says.

"Yeah, let's go outside instead" Harry agrees. So now they're taking each others side? I know it's probably dumb of me to feel jealous right now but I do.

"Okay, huh, sounds fun" I mumble following them to the backyard.

"Wanna get in the pool?" (Y/F/N) asks.

"I'm good, I haven't got a swimsuit on" I say.

"Well we could always go in with our clothes on" she shrugs.

"Or you could go in with your bra and panties" Harry suggests and (Y/F/N) laughed.

"No way" she says.

"Oh c'mon (Y/F/N), don't be shy" he smiled and I finally snapped.

"Yeah (Y/F/N), don't be shy. Show my boyfriend all your lovely bits since he's obviously so interested in them!" I yelled pushing past them and going into the house.

I angrily stomped upstairs and into my bedroom, slamming the door shut. I sat on the bed and stared off into the distance. I felt so hurt and mad at Harry. How could he flirt with my best friend right in front of me like that?

"Baby" Harry whispers, poking his head through the door.

"Leave me alone Harry, go cater to (Y/F/N)."

"But I'd rather cater to you, I'm sorry if I mad you upset. You know I'd never do that on purpose" he says sitting down next to me.

"So you just thought flirting with my best friend wouldn't hurt my feelings?"

"I was just joking with her, I didn't think you'd take it the wrong way" he says and I looked at him.

"Well I did, and now I feel jealous" I frowned and he kissed my cheek.

"I'm so sorry love, I promise not to flirt with her or any other girl apart from you."

"Thanks Harry" I smiled and he brought his lips to mine giving me a passionate kiss. We pulled back, foreheads resting against each other.

"You're the only girl for me, you're absolutely perfect."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I apologize for the wait everyone, I love you loads! And omg Four will be out soon! Any of you guys pre-order it???

~ Gaby <3