Imagine (Niall)

Imagine (Niall)

Requests are open so request away!

I was sitting on the couch in the studio watching Niall and the other boys record new songs for their album Four. They sounded amazing, the baby was kicking uncontrollably, he must love their voice too, especially his daddy's voice.

"Alright boys, 10 minute break!" Niall and the others hurried out of the recording booth and sat down next to me.

"Are you doing okay lovely?" Niall asks with concern.

"I'm fine, Niall, thanks" I smiled and he smiled too. "But the baby keeps kicking."

"Really?" he asks excitedly. He brought his hands up to my 7 month baby bump feeling as his sons feet kicked my tummy, eyes sparkling with amazement.

"You always get this way, Nialler. So happy when he kicks even though it's happened a million of times" I laughed.

"I can't help it, it's just so incredible. That's our son" he says. "I wish he were here already."

"Me too" I nodded.

"Me three" Harry butted in. "I'm gonna be the best uncle ever. He'll love me, I can give him hair tips." Harry then started to run a hand though his long hair.

"Well he's probably gonna be bald when he gets here so yeah..." Zayn laughs and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well nah shit Zayn, I'm not dumb" Harry says and I was just about to make a smart comeback when he said, "I already know what you're gonna say, no need."

"Oh fine then!" I laughed.

"But anyways, the point is, I'm gonna be the best uncle."

"No you're not, I'm more sensible" Liam says.

"Oh please. You haven't been the sensible one since 2012" Louis jokes and Liam slapped his arm.

"Shut up, we all know when it comes down to it I'm the smartest one to handle a situation" Liam says.

"Not even" Harry responds. "What do you think guys, who's gonna be the better uncle?"

"Um..." I pondered while looking into my husband's blue eyes. He sent me a smirk.

"I think we can agree that Greg will be the best uncle considering he's raising Theo and has experience" Niall says.

"Oh come on!" Zayn shouts. "I've got experience!"

"I've got more! Have you seen me with Lux?" Harry shouts back.

"Boys, boys, boys" I say chuckling. "Enough, we'll see who's the best uncle when the time comes. Speaking of the time, I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous princess?" Niall asks eyebrows furrowed.

"I've seen you in that video prank on Nickelodeon when you thought that one lady was going into labor and all you did was sit there looking around! I swear if you act that way when I'm about to give birth I will hurt you" I threatened.

"That was ages ago. You can't hold that against me for the rest of my life" Niall pouts.

"I'm just saying.."

"I promise you I will help you during the whole labor" he says and I nodded.

"You better live up to that promise Horan" I say and he kissed my lips.

"I will."

And he did, almost 2 months later I gave birth to our beautiful baby boy. Niall was right beside me, doing breathing techniques, and comforting me the whole time. He was the best daddy and husband anyone could ever wish for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I cannot stretch this far enough, I'm so happy and shocked about how many reads I have. You are truly amazing and I couldn't ask for better readers, I love you all. Thank you so much!!!!

If I could hug each of you I would, so I'm sending you one through the screen. Thank you again!!!!!

~ Gaby