#17- What embarrassing picture gets linked of you two

Preference #17- What embarrassing picture gets linked of you two

Louis: You and the boys had been at the pub for hours and both you and him were waisted. "Lou-eh!" you shout, giggling at the end. ""Hey beautiful" he replied. "My names not beautiful" you said upset. "Your cheating on me aren't you" you accused crossing your arms over your chest. "I'm so sorry! I just meant your beautiful" he says and you laughed. He then smashed his lips onto yours and placed his hands on your ass. Guess what made the front cover the next day?

Harry: It was around 2p.m and you were excited to see Harry. He had been on tour for 5 months and now you were finally gonna see him. You made your way through the crowded airport and you immediately spotted Harry walking towards you with a huge smile on his face. You raced up to him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. It got so heated to the point where his hands were caressing your boobs. Flashing lights is what interrupted your little moment. You were so embarrassed when it was all over the tabloids, but Harry was literally gushing at how hot you looked in the dress you were wearing.

Zayn: You and Zayn were walking around the park when you noticed a cute little stray cat walking around. "Awe, Zayn! Look how cute that cat is!" you squealed slowly walking towards it. "Babe, what if it attacks you or something" Zayn says holding onto your hand so you wouldn't get any closer. "Oh come on, I highly doubt that this adorable little kitten would hurt us" you say and he shrugged. "I guess you're right" he says and you both crouched down beside it only to have it attack you guys. The next day, "Zayn Malik and his girlfriend were recently attacked by a cat" was all over the tabloids. There was even a picture of it chasing you guys down the street.

Niall: It was a cold day in London and you and Niall were at Starbucks enjoying the quietness of the restaurant. "This is delicious!" Niall said, taking a bite out of his coffee cake. "Can I have a bite?" you asked and he fed you a piece. "Should I be turned on right now?" Niall whispered in your ear. Goosebumps arose from your skin has he smashed his lips onto yours. "Hmmm" you both moaned when you heard a click. The next day, "Niall gets turned on by food feeding" was all over magazines AND trending on Twitter.

Liam: You and Liam were looking around in a pet shop when you spotted the most cutest dog in a cage. "Can we please hold him?" you asked the sales lady. She nodded before handing you the little puppy. "Awe, he's adorable" you cooed as Liam pet his head. "I know right" he agreed when you felt something warm drip down from the animal. "Ewww, he's peeing on me!" you shouted. Liam quickly grabbed the dog only to have him get peed on too. You and Liam laughed it off the next day when Harry brought over a magazine with, "The 1D member, Liam Payne and his girlfriend got sprayed on by a puppy!" across the front of it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I personally loved writing

this preference so I hope you

enjoyed it! Please leave a comment

and please vote! It would mean so much!

~ Gaby