#23- Morning Sickness (Pregnancy Series)

Preference #23- Morning Sickness (Pregnancy Series)

Louis: "(Y/N)!" Louis called. "Breakfast is done!" he says and you hurried downstairs. "What are we hav-" you cut yourself off as you felt the erge to puke. You quickly ran to the bathroom lifting up the toilet lid before throwing up. "Are you okay?" Louis asked flushing the toilet. "Yeah" you mumble leaning into his chest. "Morning sickness sucks, though."

Liam: Your eyes fluttered open as you felt something rub against your stomach. "Liam" you say groggy. "Yes beautiful, you feeling alright?" he asks. "No" you say rushing to the toilet. Arms wrapped around your waist as you emptied out your stomach. "Thanks for being here Liam" you say pulling him into your arms. "I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else."

Niall: You had just got up from a long nap and you felt so sick to your stomach. "Hey (Y/N), you okay? You look a little pale" Niall asks concerned. "I think I'm gonna!" you say before running to the bathroom and throwing up your breakfast. Niall held your hair as you went for a round 2.

Zayn: "(Y/N)?" Zayn called as he walked into the bathroom. "What are you doing?" he asked as you crouched down beside the toilet. "I feel like I'm gonna puke" you mumble right before your breakfast came up. Zayn was quick to comfort you and make you feel better.

Harry: You had just got back from the grocery store and you felt so disgusting. You had to pull over twice just to puke by the side of the road. "How is my beautiful wife doing this morning?" Harry asked, but before you could answer you quickly went to throw up again. Harry ran after you and rubbed your back the whole time. So sweet.